1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

I’m looking for myself.

Discussion in 'Transgender' started by Nifronova, Jul 13, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Nifronova

Nifronova Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I decided that I wanted to try ... to feel like a woman. I really need to understand this. Release this part of myself.
    Studying the topic of sex correction, I learned that increasing the hormone Estrogen can change the way of man thinking.
    Having rummaged on the Internet, I found Proginov's tablets, it seems to be contraceptive ... but the main thing is that it contains Estrogen.
    I'm going to take this drug for a while, maybe a month... to decide what to do next.
    I would really like to know your opinions, and if possible, tips on using of this drug or drugs like this, precautions, and similar details.
    In my county LGBT is criminal.
    I can’t have a doctor, or someone who can get me professional help.
    And I need some tips from you, people, who have some experience. I know that it has some risks, but I really need it... to make this step.
    Sorry for my bad English.
    You can read my story here:
    https://lgbtchat.net/posts/287039/

2. Kahlan

Kahlan Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 0 / -1
    Is it possible for you to relocate somewhere that it is not criminal before you do anything drastic? (not saying that taking estrogen for a month is drastic, just in general.) When I watch movies, and a character does something that would make themselves a target of something bad, like abuse or being murdered, or getting arrested, etc. I always wonder why they either didn't have plans to disappear, or don't decide to just get the hell out of there before anything can happen. So if you decide to one day really get serous about transitioning, you might want to have an exit plan rather than wait about for someone to set your house on fire with you in it. just sayin. :)  and good luck! I have no other relevant advice, but there are others here who would know far more about those tablets you want to take.

3. Nifronova

Nifronova Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Really thank you for your opinion!)
    I have to finish my university, after I can go somewhere. Because of this, I wanna check my fillings, before I make decision to go this way.
    I need some little changes, just for me. I can continue live like a boy on public these years, if it’s need, but I feel I can’t ignore this feels... girl’s feels.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 13, 2019 ---
    Now, I’m using “Proginova” to increase my level of Estrogen, and “Janin”, to decrease my level of testosterone. (It’s anti-androgen)
    All of them are contraceptives.
    If someone has knowledge about drugs, I can write their compositions.

#3 Nifronova, Jul 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2019

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.