1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

I’m in an odd situation

Discussion in 'Gay' started by Cook0528, Oct 9, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Cook0528

Cook0528 Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    So basically I have had a crush on this guy for a good while and today he says to my best friend right behind me that I’m one of the few people he would go gay for (he’s known to be bi and doesn’t know I like guys) but he then finished his statement by saying “but he would never be into that” I dunno what to do and ever since then I’ve become a nervous blushing mess

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Pseudonym7
    Bookworm

Pseudonym7 Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 1 / -2
    I'd say you should talk to him about it - he's bi so he should be accepting of your sexuality. Confide in him and see what he says, and if you feel really comfortable with his response, you could also tell him that you like him. It seems like you might have a chance, but obviously you can't be certain. You could also try asking him if he meant what he said as a way of leading into revealing either of these things.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Lingeriesalesguy

Lingeriesalesguy Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Totally agree

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.