1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

I'm confused with my sexuality

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by ImNotRevealimgMyName, May 15, 2019 at 9:27 AM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. ImNotRevealimgMyName

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone. I just joined this because over the past few weeks I have notice that I have felt attracted to girls and its freaking me out. My nan is lesbian and my auntie is bisexual but I still don't know how to tell anyone. I'm only 13 so I'm not certain i'm actually a lesbian but just looking for some help. The thing that is really freaking me out is that I'm in love with my friend who is also a girl, but they are openly lesbian so I'm not using my real name here because she might be on here. If somebody could give me some advice that would be great!

2. Freaky.Fiona

Freaky.Fiona Well-Known Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +263 / 2 / -1
    Hey, I know it's difficult, and you are young and many changes yet to come, so I'd encourage you not to fret over it too much. Maybe you are lesbian, maybe bi, maybe straight but just going through some things, sorting out your feelings, so hard to say. I went from straight, to bi by 14, then lesbian (at least I thought) at 17, then back to bi by 18 (though I lean more towards girls). It's not necessarily something that will be all neat and tidy. Just ride it out, experiment where appropriate, and see where life takes you. :) 

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.