1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

I'm confused, and don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Questioning & General LGBT' started by Guchi the Jellyfish, Dec 6, 2017 at 8:47 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Guchi the Jellyfish

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am scared that I am in love with my best friend. It probably sounds unreasonable to some, but I am afraid. Its the typical Shes straight and I am most likely not. I say most likely because I used to consider my self Ace for the longest time. But since I realized that I like her I keep thinking that I have screwed everything up. Tonight I was studying with her for a test, and we got on the topic of peoples sexual orientation. Her words went something like " Since you and I are straight..." I don't remember what was said after that but, I probably almost came out in the worst way possible. "I'm not straight, I like you..." Where the type of thoughts that ran through my head.
    I just feel that I screwed up somewhere along the way. This last August I tried coming out to my Parents, Mum's reaction was "you don't know enough about guys to know. So stop saying that, When you find the right guy you'll want to have sex with him." While Dads was " Honey your daughter needs to see a therapist shes spouting nonsense. Saying she thinks she's a dyke." I think my brother was most accepting, saying " Your most likely Bi, cause I can't see you with just girls."
    Here's the thing. Yes, guys are attractive and good-looking, but so are girls. However, no guy has really made me think, " I wish I could be with them every day." or "I want to share everything with them". I know nothing can start if I don't' tell her, but at the same time, I know that what is there won't disappear anytime soon.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.