1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

I'm confused. Am I starting to be gay?

Discussion in 'Questioning & General LGBT' started by alfred1110, Sep 14, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. alfred1110

alfred1110 Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have been single for almost four years now. I did not want to get myself into a commitment or any kind of relationship with any woman since my last breakup; however, my friends have been pushing me even if I keep on refusing. One time, they pushed me to hook up with one of the Colombian women who were at the same bar that we were but I refused. Now, they all think I’m gay. Honestly, I’m confused with myself since I have been less attracted to girls these years as well. I do not know if I get attracted to boys but I feel like I could watch a man doing nothing all day than a girl running around in her two-piece swimsuit. I’m honestly confused.

2. Theory Elias Nygma
    Android Fan

Theory Elias Nygma For there is nothing either good or bad
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -15
    Before getting in to detail, can I ask you something?
    You're questioning. So what were you thinking when you set your profile picture? Because that makes it seem like you want to be gay and are already sure you are gay.
    Back to the topic at hand, were you ever attracted to women at all?

3. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +4,344 / 1 / -30
    You could just be relationship-shy -- a pretty common condition usually caused by something you perceived as a betrayal in the past, perhaps as far back as your early childhood. On the other hand, what Theo (above) pointed out about your profile picture is very interesting!

Of course, it's also possible that you never learned how to relate well to women, and your sex drive just isn't strong enough to get you past that.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.