1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual Idk...whatever

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by CresxentAssassin, Mar 24, 2020 at 10:14 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. CresxentAssassin

CresxentAssassin Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    A few days ago, I finally accepted that I was bisexual. Cause let's face it, having the biggest crush on Helena Bonham Carter and Scarlett Johansson -and drooling at all the Marvel guys- since I was little and actually writing a poem about my best friend -which is the first romantic poem I actually write about someone- is not something straight girls do. So here I was eating with my "family" when the topic of Hitler came up. According to my them, he was God's gift to humanity because he wanted to rid the world of degenerates. Aka, LGBTQ people and jews. I've never felt so mad in my whole life and I spoke up about it, long story short, my mom accused me of being a lesbian -she's only messing around, she thinks all of her kids are straight- and I was so close to coming out. Like, so fucking close. So I just holed up in my room, have been there for the past few days and they got mad at me because I dont spend time with them. Why would I want to spend time with homophobic, sexist, and racist bigots? Besides, I've got a shit-ton of hw because teachers think we sit on our asses all day doing nothing, which we dont. I dont even know why I'm writing this, I just wanted to vent. Anyway, be strong guys and dont let anyone bring you down, even if they call themselves family. You're awesome the way you are and just keep on walking. Btw, please stay home unless it's an emergency, maintain yourself and family clean and be cautious when going outside and/or receiving products from outside. This fucking virus will probably end us all but we're gonna go down fighting!

2. starlightprincess

starlightprincess Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    The first few sentences made me smile, I get that=) Have you seen Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge? She's my love, must be nice to be that beautiful=) I also totally relate to the poem about your best friend, I have many of those lol. We wrote them for each other when we were younger, but I can see the romance undertones I had in mine.

The rest of your story though, I am SO incredibly sorry=( That was an awful thing for your family to say and believe, I would be seriously upset too. Its also really unfortunate that they did that when you were starting to feel comfortable enough to come out=( You probably came to this conclusion already, but I would def. not come out to them at all while you are living under their roof if this is how they truly feel. It could be dangerous for you=( Its terrible and not fair, you shouldn't have to deal with that, but it happens=( If you ever want to talk, i'm here<3

3. ConfusedButHappy
    Dreaming

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +444 / 0 / -1
    Woooooowww okay... That's an interesting opinion to have. I'd go as far as to say that their statement is blasphemous. Homophobia and antisemitism contradict Christian views, but anyway. They realise Jesus was a Jew right?.. and that Hitler's views were inspired by anti-christian philosophy...

I'm also going to be stuck with my super conservative parents for the next 21 days :) . I'd suggest only coming out if you feel safe <3 Being "closeted" sucks, but safety first. I'm sure everything will be fine! My plan is to either avoid tricky topics or to calmly voice my opinions, while still trying to avoid arguments.

Good luck!

4. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A The Legend of LGBT
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 0 / -1
    CresxentAssassin,

I can feel your passion in what you write.

I am old but please know I understand and wish things were different.

What I love when reading you post is you are strong and accepting of who and what you are. Keep that up as this is a beautiful thing, as are you.

Know this site can be your place to vent, find support and though remote, love and understanding.

We are a queer family and here when needed.

Peace and Love to you kind person - Jo

5. CresxentAssassin

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Oh, yes. Nicole Kidman is most definitely beautifulI've always been a sucker for blue-eyes blond people. And she has an accent too! I can totally get why you find her attractive. Thank you for your kind words; it's hard to deal with it every day. But distancing myself from them helps, and it's not like I'm staying with them longer than necessary. I have plans and none of them except my baby sister- are included.

6. CresxentAssassin

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, they call themselves decent, compassionate Catholics. I believe in God, but i dont think of myself as Catholic. They ignore His word of peace and love, and only take that which fits their p.o.v's. God is about forgiveness and making everyone feel loved. They think it's about superior races, the "normal" man/woman household where the man takes control and the woman has to have kids and take care of the house to feel fulfilled with her life. That's their ideal word of God. I feel you, I try not to talk to them about this type of stuff, or just ignore in general. One day, we wont have to hide or feel fear of who we are. Were all community, and everyone must be heard and respected.

7. CresxentAssassin

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Thank you! I love writing, except essays....when I write I just feel so liberated and I tend to rant. I want to share this passion with the world so they know they're not alone and that there others that are like them. I want to encourage people to so what they love -except crimes, dont do that!- and work towards their freedom. Maybe it's music, or art, dance, cooking, baking, etc. Just do it! You wont know how amazing it feels until you take the first step forward. As for your age, dont you worry about it. We're all here for each other and everyone -regardless of their age- is vital to our world.

Yes, yes we are. And we have to stick together or else "normal" people will be able to throw us into the shadows again. It's happened before, we cant let it happen again. Together we form part of something bigger, LGBTQ people must always remember. We're here for a reason, a purpose, dont let anyone make you take that away from yourself.

Thanks for your kind words-C.A.

8. MD73

MD73 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Your family would definitely hate me because I’m bisexual and Jewish. :)  Invite me over for dinner and we’ll team up and have a grand old time with them. BTW, I agree with you. Love Scarlett Johannsen!!! She’s so sexy!!! I’m sorry your family said that. Wonder what they would say about Hitler and the rumors of him being gay.

9. CresxentAssassin

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Oof, they would probably say we want to turn everyone into degenerates. As my mom says, "now everyone wants to become a f*g." No, Birth-Giver, we just dont have to hide ourselves anymore. You should definitely come over, I'll protect youUnless you're stronger than me. If you are, I'll just leave the protecting you...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

10. MD73

MD73 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    I’m 6-2 210lbs and played football.
    We don’t have to worry. :) 

11. CresxentAssassin

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Wow, okay. I'm a 5'6 history nerd soooooo yeah...I'll leave it to you. Not to sound creepy, but you're really tall. I wish I was taller, sadly that cannot be :( 

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.