1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Ideal Dates

Discussion in 'General (Off Topic Lounge)' started by Deenameetay, Dec 6, 2017.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Deenameetay
    Tired

Deenameetay Just a bisexual boyo rolling though
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    So, there is this person I really like, and I wanted to know what all of your favorite date ideas were so I could give them the best date I can. Thanks!

2. Edwin: Ed or Winnie
    No Mood

Edwin: Ed or Winnie Peter Pan. Emphasis on the Pan.
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -0
    Maybe ice skating? The idea of a warm drink and some teetering around on blades this time of year (lots of hand holding opportunities too) is pretty appealing. BUT, I put this suggestion out there tentatively because the last time I went to a rink, I brought my mom, brother, and 2 friends. I was the only one who walked out uninjured.

So... basically, that’s my suggestion, but make sure no one’s going to fall on their tailbone or twist and ankle lol :D 

3. Clara_daffodil

Clara_daffodil Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Getting coffee. It’s classic simple not overly suggestive but can also be rather fun and romantic. Plus it’s in public just in case they turn out to be a psycho.

4. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,049 / 1 / -24
    If you live in a city, I recommend obscure ethnic restaurants. They make you appear sophisticated, and they're usually inexpensive.

5. SigmaWolf28

SigmaWolf28 Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Depending on how well you know the person, a great first date to me would be something very simple like grabbing dinner. With dinner, you can talk and you can engage each other a bit more. After dinner, depending on what you know about them, try to something that they would interested in like going to an art gallery, a zoo, pool hall, skating rink, etc. After that, end the date with a stroll through a park.

6. Alexa_Is_Trash
    Arsey

Alexa_Is_Trash Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    We met camping and I was with my fam at the time( I was like 13) and we snuck out at like 11 and walking for hours

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.