1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

I was in a fake relationship but now i want it to be real...

Discussion in 'General (Off Topic Lounge)' started by Rose Stargazer, Dec 4, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Rose Stargazer
    Heartbroken

Rose Stargazer i <3 the gay-_-
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    me and this girl are very good friends. Late last year we started doing this thing where we were fake married.it began in April of 2017 and we were having so much fun with each other. We even got each other anniversary gifts on our "one month." She even bought me a giant stuffed animal (that i sleep with to this day). this healthy relationship went on for about 4-5 months, holding hands at football games ,and putting our hands in front of our lips so we could give each other a "kiss". Then sometimes we would argue because she thought I was cheating on her with another girl from our school. She even proposed a month break and then we'd get back together again.Those arguments felt real, those candies were real, those fake kisses were real, but only to me. Its almost as if i thought it was real or really wished it had been. Now that some time has passed and were like almost how we were before, should i ask her out or should i play along with the "joke".And i'm not sure if she likes me back. I'M SO CONFUSED!!!

2. Abigail21

Abigail21 Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    That sounds like something rly fun. What I would do is like tell her that over the course of this “game” you have found out you really like and would to like for real date her now. It was fun when it was fake but that you want it real now. Wishing you luck!

3. Rose Stargazer
    Heartbroken

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Thanks a million maybe I'll try to ask her out?

4. Guilliums_Mystery
    Haunting

Guilliums_Mystery human trash, eats lemon rinds
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    tell her! it couldn't hurt

5. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +4,455 / 1 / -32
    I don't think you were in a "fake" relationship -- I think it was a real relationship of two people who too skittish or shy to say it was real. That happens when people are afraid of being hurt -- but now I think it's time for your "rehearsal" to end. You seem to have gotten to the point where you're willing to risk trusting her, so there's an excellent chance she's ready to trust you too.

6. Rose Stargazer
    Heartbroken

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Thank you that actually sounds about right.

7. Skylar657
    Depressed

Skylar657 Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    You know I'm always here to support you no matter what you do, and if you need help with any of it, I'm your wingperson

8. Rose Stargazer
    Heartbroken

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.