1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual I want to talk about my sexuality without feeling awkward about it.

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by DaisyHeap_03, Jul 31, 2020 at 3:26 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. DaisyHeap_03
    Alone

DaisyHeap_03 Daisy

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Hello to anyone that reads this. My name is Daisy, I'm 16, and I identify myself as a bisexual woman.

In September 2019, I started having doubts about my sexuality being straight. In November, I figured out that I was bisexual and by February 2020, I came out to my family and closest friend. Recently, I came out to my group of friends. Everyone has been so cool about it which makes me feel relieved and lucky. However, I still feel awkward saying I'm bisexual or talking about my sexuality. I'm not ashamed of being bisexual, at all. This is who I am and if you don't except that, turn the other way.

I feel so guilty that I feel awkward about it because I don't have a reason for it. Everyone around me is so supportive and I feel like I'm letting everyone else down that have it much harder than me. Even though there is this great and amazing community out there, I don't feel apart of it. I feel alone even though people are beside me. My closest friend is even bisexual as well. I want to talk about mine other other people's sexualities from an outsider's perspective, and grow more confident genially.

Sorry I made this all about me, and I would love to hear all your stories too.
    Thanks in advance.

#1 DaisyHeap_03, Jul 31, 2020 at 3:26 PM
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2020 at 4:51 PM
  2. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,162 / 2 / -1
    First - welcome to a safe and wonderful place to be and find you.

You have nothing to worry about here. We are a bunch of queers who understand much and listen even more as we know how it feels.

Do not take this the wrong way and please note I love your - this is me and I am not asking for acceptance. That is what coming out is.

But you - you seen to have issues with coming out to you and accepting you.

If I am right, are you afraid you are not bi but a lesbian or worse :)  straight?

Do you have a BF or GF or both?

What do you see as your future?

Sorry for the questions and your question about my store. I accepted myself at age 62 and have not been happier. I am non binary, male for sex and female for gender with no plans to transition. I wear women's cloths, earrings, perfume and am very happy and stilled married.

If you want to know more, please feel free to ask.

Peace to you and a short hug filled with hope for you - Jo

3. DaisyHeap_03
    Alone

DaisyHeap_03 Daisy

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Hi Jo A. Thank you so much for replying and making me feel safe in such an excepting atmosphere.

I did kinda struggled coming out. Not because I didn't agree or except myself, or that I thought people would judge me. To be honest, I don't know why I found it hard. Nothing changed in my life and everything is normal.

I don't know if I fear being any other sexuality. The thought of being a lesbian has crossed my mind, but I definitely knowI am attracted to boys. I though that I could be straight, but I have had a crush on a girl which was one of the factors of how I discovered I am bisexual.

I don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend or partner and I have technically never been in a relationship before.

What do I see in my future... I don't know. I guess no one knows what the future hold. I do see myself in a relationship (hopefully). I want to travel and I want to be a singer/musician. I do see myself going to university as well. (hopefully). However, I do have personal things that make looking at the future slightly difficult for me. I have mental health issues. I do take the my life day by day at the moment.

Thank you so much for asking me some questions and giving up some of your time to message me.

#3 DaisyHeap_03, Jul 31, 2020 at 4:39 PM
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2020 at 4:42 PM
  4. Aj Raposala
    Facebooking

Aj Raposala Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    We're the same, that's what I felt at first. I feel awkward everytime when I'm outside then feel uncomfortable when friends because I'm afraid to share them on what I am feeling. The first thing I do is to accept myself on what I am and we're the one making the best decision for us. I didn't care pay attention to others who discriminate me because that's part of our life if you manage to pay attention to it, it'll turn you down as a human. But time goes by until I reach the point that I feel free to myself, anyone recognizes me about my gender. They didn't even say offensive words towards me. Outside world will accept you if you accept also on what are you and who really you are.

-sorry for the grammar, just doin my best to advice :) 

5. DaisyHeap_03
    Alone

DaisyHeap_03 Daisy

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Hello Aj. Don't apologise for your grammar. It's fine don't worry.

I appreciate your message so much. Thank you. I have told the people in my life and I know that none of them will ever judge on the outside or on the in, if that makes sense.

I just feel awkward with myself, not the wold you know. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud to be me, and I would defend myself and others for their sexuality. I genuinely don't know what is making me feel awkward talking about it. If it was someone else I was talking about with the same sexuality, I would be absolutely fine and cool. Just when it concerns me, I don't know where to look, how to speak. I do try, it's just a feeling.

Thank you for making this feeling feel normal at the start. Mean a lot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #5 DaisyHeap_03, Jul 31, 2020 at 5:14 PM
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2020 at 5:16 PM
  6. Aj Raposala
    Facebooking

Aj Raposala Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Just feel free to yourself. That's feeling if you're still innocent on your gender. You'll overcome it soon just trust yourself cause circumstances are everywhere.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. DaisyHeap_03
    Alone

DaisyHeap_03 Daisy

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Thank you Aj.

8. Aj Raposala
    Facebooking

Aj Raposala Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    U can contact me anytime if you have some concerns just don't be shy.....

9. DaisyHeap_03
    Alone

DaisyHeap_03 Daisy

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Aj thank you so much. I feel that little less lonely about my sexuality now. Thank you.

10. Aj Raposala
    Facebooking

Aj Raposala Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Thank you also for sharing your story it feels great to help someone :) 

-actually it's my first time here just acting an old member hehehe

11. DaisyHeap_03
    Alone

DaisyHeap_03 Daisy

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Aj I only joined today too.

12. Aj Raposala
    Facebooking

Aj Raposala Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    What a coincidence hahaha. I was just looking for online friends then found this website. Good to be here :) 

13. DaisyHeap_03
    Alone

DaisyHeap_03 Daisy

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Likewise Aj. I would use emojis but it won't show up on my laptop.

14. Aj Raposala
    Facebooking

Aj Raposala Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    So, can we be? HAHAHAH feeling close here hihihi

15. DaisyHeap_03
    Alone

DaisyHeap_03 Daisy

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
  16. Aj Raposala
    Facebooking

Aj Raposala Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    be friends hehehe if u don't mind

17. DaisyHeap_03
    Alone

DaisyHeap_03 Daisy

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    To be honest, I had an online friend recently but it didn't end well, so I'm not really ready yet to make another one online. You can always talk to me about anything if you need to speak to someone though. Sorry.

18. Aj Raposala
    Facebooking

Aj Raposala Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    It's okay no need to be sorry. I have no right to force you that. I am just asking if we can be friends cause I have trust.

19. DaisyHeap_03
    Alone

DaisyHeap_03 Daisy

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    It's fine no worries.

20. Aj Raposala
    Facebooking

Aj Raposala Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    okay2 thank you :) 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.