1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual I think I might be bi or pan

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by ArandomHuman, Oct 11, 2019 at 2:29 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. ArandomHuman
    Yeehaw

ArandomHuman Lurker

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    There’s this cute girl in my class and I think I like her. I usually get this jittery/flustered feeling thinking about her in my classes and at home, But when I’m talking to her I don’t feel nervous or anything like that at all. I Just feel safe around her.

2. Bunni Sky
    Playful

Bunni Sky Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Welcome!

Have you known her a long time?

I feel that way with my best friend. I know for a fact I like her, but when I'm around her I'm so comfortable that I also don't get that flutter feeling. I'm comfortable and just act like myself, but I guess because she was my best friend for years before I saw her that way. I also only really see her around other people, so we don't share a lot of "alone" time, so I think that also makes me kind of push away the flutters. But when we have brief moments alone, or I think of her when she's not around, I know I like her.

Maybe try this. Imagine you invite her over to your house and she agrees. You are sitting together cuddled under a blanket watching a movie. She gets sleepy, lays her head on your shoulder. How do you feel when she does that? Do the flutters return?

She turns up to you and looks you in the eyes and tells you that you really mean a lot to her, and perhaps she has some feelings for you that she doesn't know if you'd be open to. Do you feel the desire to kiss her at that moment? If you did and she kissed back, would you feel right? Does the idea of feeling her skin against yours make you happy?

Now try it in real life! Jk lol

Don't fret too much about labeling yourself. Just focus on what feels right to you and being true to that, whatever it is. The label will come naturally itself later on down the line once you know yourself better.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.