1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual I think i messed up...

Discussion in 'General (Off Topic)' started by _annna_, Aug 2, 2020 at 12:29 AM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. _annna_

_annna_ Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    today i was at an outdoor mall with a friend, and there was a trans woman there with her friend. i only noticed because of her wig, and i was thinking that the wig was to far forward and she needed to push it back to make it look more natural. anyways, as my friend and i walked we kept bumping into them, and i every time i looked at the wig, wondering if i should say something. i ended up not, but now, a few hours later i realized it may have come across as staring. and i feel like a sh*thead for that. as a cis woman, i’ll never understand what it would be like to be trapped in someone else’s body, but as a member of the lgbtq+ community, ik how hard it can feel to fit in. i wish i could find this person and apologize, but i have no idea who she is. does anyone have any ideas on what i can do?

2. john1010101
    Old Hag

Premium Supporter Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +615 / 0 / -11
    On the other hand that may not have been a trans woman but someone who’d lost all their hair through chemotherapy and wasn’t used to getting around in a wig. Just a guess.
    And hey, maybe that person, if they were trans, was wondering if you were more than a little interested in them?

3. _annna_

_annna_ Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    thanks, for the more positive light on things. you have some good points, but she seemed to have some masculine qualities about her, and she was very covered up even though it was 90+ degrees out. obviously i can’t tell for sure, but to me those are some pretty giving signs. but knowing me i had some b*tchy look on my face :/

4. john1010101
    Old Hag

Premium Supporter Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +615 / 0 / -11
    Bitchy or butchy?

5. _annna_

_annna_ Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    bitchy. ig i have a “resting bitch face”

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.