1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

I think i have a crush on my friend

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by Mii, Nov 18, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Mii

Mii Lurker

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Ok so i started this friendship almost one month ago and we are super close and im bi and we are both girls. So one day i told her my sexuality and she said (i think, i was distracted) she is straight. I think i have a crush on her but i don't want to disrespect her saying that i like her. So im in a crisis right now!!! Should i forget or should i tell her??

2. BiBiLife
    Loved

BiBiLife Forever in debt to your priceless advice.
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,566 / 3 / -5
    If she's straight, nurturing this infatuation will do no good. Telling her is likely to make things awkward. I would try to move on to someone who may be interested. Easier said than done, I know :skype-heart: 

3. Alex_2019
    In-Love

Alex_2019 Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Because you’re not a 100% sure if she said she was straight, you should try and bring it up again and ask her, find out if she has a boyfriend, or ask her if she's into Tom Holland or something.

Basically, if she starts talking about all these guys she likes, then she’s not going to feel the same way as you feel about her,

yeah I think telling her would make her feel awkward.

At least you told her and she's still your best friend, that means a lot.

4. mike300

mike300 Active Veteran
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +436 / 1 / -4
    bring the matter up again with her and if she is straight, forget the whole thing

5. Eddy360

Eddy360 Amiable and fun to be with
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Don't bother telling her as it can make things awkward between you both. Slowly distance yourself away from her. Telling her does not guarntee that she will reciporate your feelings. At least 80% of LGBT folks falling in love with their straight besties haven't being able to sucessfully nurture a romantic relationship with their friends in the end as the so-called friends weren't interested. Save yourself the tendency for more heartaches and move on.

#5 Eddy360, Dec 5, 2019 at 12:44 AM
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2019 at 12:45 AM
  6. Alex_2019
    In-Love

Alex_2019 Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    @Mii
    Can you tell us what happened after?

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.