1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

I need some help.

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by Cole.a.w, Mar 11, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Cole.a.w

Cole.a.w Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    My name is Cole. I am a mostly open bisexual male. I say mostly because none of my family knows. All of my friends know and are very supportive. In recent years and in the past few months especially I've been questioning not my sexuality but who I am. I am beginning to think I am transgender. I've felt very uncomfortable with my body and I've always been interested in women's fashion and wish I could wear it including panties and bra. My main concern is that my girlfriend will look at me differently. She is bisexual as well but I can't help but think she would leave me.i could really use some help and advice. Thank you

2. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,997 / 1 / -29
    Unless your girlfriend is a very conventional sort, she just might go along with some "experimental" cross-dressing. Most people's sex lives tend to be pretty boring, and many are willing to try something a little "kinky" if it seems harmless. Sound her out. If she won't go even that far, you can be sure she can't accept a trans partner -- but you won't know until you try.

3. LGBT._.Support

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    that sounds like you are trans, however, you may also be a demiboy (meaning you identify as a male but also another unspecified gender) but it sounds most likely you are trans. If your girlfriend doesn't seem happy with you then you shouldn't let her keep you from being what you want to be! Even if you love her very much you can't let friends or family stop you. Hope this helped!

4. Cole.a.w

Cole.a.w Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for your input. I will take this into consideration and think on it for a while. I really appreciate your help.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

5. Cole.a.w

Cole.a.w Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the advice. I brought it up to her as a hypothetical question and asked "if I woke up as a girl what would you do?" And she said that she would make me go to her house and try on her clothes. Then she brought up the idea of if she was transgender then would I love her and I said yes. I asked her the same thing and she said yes. I think I may be in the clear. Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.