1. $1. For $1 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to make a donation. Thank you!

I need some advice!

Discussion in 'Transgender' started by UnknownAmPerso2, Jul 17, 2017 at 11:52 AM.  |  Print Topic

$1 - Support the site and go ad free for life for $1. Click here to make a donation.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. UnknownAmPerso2

UnknownAmPerso2 Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Don't take this the wrong way but I'd rather be a woman than a gay man or I'd rather be a male instead of being a female lesbian. Being the opposite sex appeals to me. Is it just me or can some people relate? I feel more comfortable as a woman though

2. wanderer
    Depressed

wanderer Great Learner

Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -0
    for me being neither being female nor being lesbian were choices. they are part and parcel of who i am. it took me years and losing my family to come out as female and transition and then another struggle to accept that what people had always accused me of (being homosexual) was true. if you actually can choose the matter be a straight male they have all the advantages.