1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual I need help with my outing

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by Missi, May 17, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Missi

Missi Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hello my Name is Melissa. I´m sixteen years old and from Germany.
    I´m bisexual and I´m proud of it.
    (Sorry if you doesn´t understand all..My english is not on a very high Level.)
    Some of my Friends know that I´m Bi and my Family to. But not all of my friend know it... So I have an idea for my Outing. I want to make a Picture with the Rainbowflag/LGBT+ Flag and post this on my Instagramaccount and in my WhatsApp Story.
    That to whole world can see.
    But I don´t know if this is to much...
    Can somebody help me?

2. Vincentjames7

Vincentjames7 Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Theres no bad way of coming out. It's your way that feels comfortable for you which is the best way .

3. Missi

Missi Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thank you

4. Tzap

Tzap Well-Known Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +226 / 0 / -0
    Its a easy way to come out I suppose but will people understand your point and not just think you are a supporter.
    I did similar to your thinking, I did a tattoo (as you see in profile pic, pink, purple, blue), and I can honestly tell you people don't understand it or just don't see it.
    I understand you want to shout of roof tops that you are happy and proud, so post as many flags as possible as long as you do it safely and dont put yourself of risk of persecution.
    Stay safe and have fun

5. Missi

Missi Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for youre comment. I hope I will stay safe. Thank you .

6. Benji76

Benji76 Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    Tzap, I love the tattoo. That's inspiring! Thank you for sharing that. I may consider getting another tattoo someday that is pride inspired. I never thought about that until now.

Missi,

I agree with the others here, and if you want to come out in a creative way, I hope it's well received however you choose to do it. Make sure you have a support system of people who care about you through the process. There are so many ways to do it, and you should consider what's best for you and what fits you and your situation. You could post a picture of yourself wearing a tshirt with a LGBT reference that you are not straight. My daughter has one she loves to wear because she's proud of who she is. That would make it more obvious to others, but remember, only you can truly know what is best for you.

Best Wishes

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Missi

Missi Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.