1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Transgender I know who i want to be, but i wont do it

Discussion in 'Transgender' started by GuyOrGirl, May 12, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. GuyOrGirl
    Alone

GuyOrGirl Just a guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    for 15 years ive been male, and been comfortable that way, but then i didnt know, and now, i do know. i know who i want to be. I want to be female, id kill to be female its all i want now, but the way i live and the mental demons i have means that, i just cant do it. I want to be female desperatly, but i dont want to be transgender.
    honestly, im done. I aint going any further.

But maybe one day, that will change, who knows. but right now im pretty sure im going to live from birth to death as a male. And how death comes, i do not know. as long as its quick and painless, and i dont care when or how it happens

#1 GuyOrGirl, May 12, 2019
    Last edited: May 15, 2019 at 11:23 AM
  2. RuneBeau
    Creative

RuneBeau Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Stages of Gender Identity Formation
    1. Underlying/unexplained anxiety
    2. Confusion around your gender assigned at birth
    3. Making comparisons (exploring other gender identities as possibilities while not knowing consciously why you are doing this.)
    4. Discovering the word transgender
    5. Confusion around your identity related to being transgender
    6. Making comparisons between yourself and those who are transgender
    7. Possible acceptance of being transgender
    8. Delay of acceptance of being transgender
    9. Acceptance of being transgender
    10. Delay before transition (optional)
    11. Transition (optional)
    12. Acceptance of self, post-transition
    13. Integration (incorporating your gender identity with all aspects of who you are.)
    14. Pride

It sounds like you are somewhere between stages 8 to 10. I was just there and it was really rough I nearly ended it but now I'm about to start stage 11, transition, I'm full of hope and anticipation for the future. I have my first HRT appointment this Friday. My point is you won't feel this way forever. Although I understand it feels that way when you're in such a dark place.
    It's also very important to have support irl that you can reach out to for help whenever you need it. If you don't have anyone consider making that a top priority.
    Stay in the fight sis we will be here in your corner to help how we can!

3. bi dystopia

bi dystopia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You said you've been comfortable being a man for 15 years?

Was there any particular trigger which has led you to suddenly wish you were female? E.g, was there a particular day where you woke up and thought that, or an experience, or a conversation?

4. iam-jaylen
    Spaced

iam-jaylen Transmasculine | Pansexual | they/he
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 1 / -1
    Hey, it's okay if you feel like you can't transition right now. Take your time. I'm certain that someday, if it's what you wish, you can be female, you can transition and no one will be able to stop you.
    I know how that feels, although it's the other way around for me. I wish that I had just been born as a guy and didn't have to transition into one, it would make my life a whole lot easier, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be and I still have a hard time dealing with that. When I'm wishing I was cis I like to remind myself that, if I was cis, I'd probably have grown to be a very different person than I am now. I've learned a lot of things by being trans, my eyes have been opened to things that some cis/straight people never notice because it doesn't affect them in the slightest. I think that being trans made me a stronger person, I had to be strong because I wouldn't make it if I wasn't. So I guess, if this was any help to you, try thinking about that. Think about how far you've come. You've made a step in the right direction, you know now what it is that you want.

5. GuyOrGirl
    Alone

GuyOrGirl Just a guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    #

The clothes. Back when i was in school i noticed all the girls wearing tights, and it was a bit of a turn on. i grew more and more curious what it was like and i bought a pair to find out what it was like. i didnt wear them often and it was simply a fetish, but then later on i wore them more and more often until i bought more and more clothes. And now its all about me finding them more comfortable not a fetish

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.