1. $1. For $1 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to make a donation. Thank you!

I fell in love with a girl

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Potato, Jul 13, 2017.  |  Print Topic

$1 - Support the site and go ad free for life for $1. Click here to make a donation.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Potato

Potato Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    it's 4:53 AM from where I live. I just got back from the club. I'm sitting in a McDonald's having a cup of tea by myself. I went to the club with a girl whom I have a crush on but nobody knows. I had a great time being by her side. She hangs on to me bcs I'm the kind of friend who protects my girl friends when we're in the club and I enjoyed it. But I know she's straight, it's not that hard to tell. But idk, I can't get loose of this feeling. I think I just fell in love for the first time in a long time... with a straight girl. Idk why I'm writing this here. Perhaps I just want to tell stories that I can't tell anyone.

2. CoffeeUnicorn34
    Badass

CoffeeUnicorn34 Bakura★Non Binary★Badass
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +604 / 0 / -1
    Well however it worked out it sounds like it worked out for you. As long as she loves you in return, that's all that matters. Hope she makes you happy. :) 
    [​IMG]

3. WiKKiTsoul
    Torn

WiKKiTsoul broken...
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -1
    stranger things have happened than a straight girl finding out she could have feeling for another women despite the fact that she has always been strictly into guys...i would personally just try to enjoy the time i got to spend with her and enjoy her company, but would also keep the fact that things might not turn out that way in the back of my mind to try and lighten the blow if that turns out to be the case.
    does she know you are bi/gay?

4. Potato

Potato Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi thanks for your responds. No, she doesn't know that I have feelings for girls. Nobody knows...

5. WiKKiTsoul
    Torn

WiKKiTsoul broken...
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -1
    are you out as any type or queer? i mean do you identify as any type of queer or is this the first time you've fallen for another woman?

6. Potato

Potato Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    no I'm closeted. I always knew that I like girls. and for the record, this is not the first time I've fall for girls haha

7. WiKKiTsoul
    Torn

WiKKiTsoul broken...
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -1
    ah i remember when i wasn't out to my friends, back in school, i would wait for a girl to suggest experimenting or i would suggest practicing kissing "for the boys of course" wink wink nudge nudge....I'm still sort of closeted although it's not because i don't want everyone to know but because it is illegal to be gay here. ..but i think you're much too old to try the good ol' let's practice bit, i mean since you were out clubbing I'm assuming you're over 21. so what i think you need to do is test the waters, hang out with her more (in a quieter setting like a pub instead of a club that way you can still be asking her out for drinks but maybe get a conversation goin) see where she stands on the whole "gay issue" is she with or against it, maybe bring up something going on in your area some lgbt current event...you never know she might bring up a past experience or say that she would be open to it if the right person comes along....that would be your que to turn the charm all the way up ;) 

8. Potato

Potato Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hahaha kissing practice ;)  It's also very illegal to be gay here. And no, I'm 19 but there are some 18+ events in the club.
    I think that's a good one. I'll probably ask her to hang out sometimes. Hope I can bring some courage to talk about the stuff.
    Thank you. Nice to meet you. You seem like a nice person to talk to :) )

9. Nick Ficker

Nick Ficker HetaStuck

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I have a huge crush on a girl from school. The only problem- she's asexual aromantic. It can be really difficult to have feelings for someone who is not sexually attracted to your gender. There may still be hope though! Sometime love just beats sexuality.