1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

I feel hurt, and like i dont even matter

Discussion in 'General (Off Topic)' started by Jazzeypoo14, Feb 18, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Jazzeypoo14
    Adorable

Jazzeypoo14 Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    so i dated this girl name mckaya and i was inlove with her for 5 months, well we've been broken up for like 3 weeks now, and we broke up because it was always a girl in her face flirting with her and she would flirt back but say she dont realise it, but then one day she took it too far and asked me could she get one these girls sum for valentines day. and after that me and her were done, and i just found out last night that she was cheating on me through our whole relationship. but of course with her being the way she was she's like "babe babe...im sorry i didnt realise thats what it was. I still have feelings for u" and i know were not even together but this stuff really hurts. and then she kept blowing me up yesterday so i left her a long paragraph letting her know just how much i still care about her( not at all). and her mom had the nerve to text me and tell me to never text her again. and the crazy part is the whole time mckaya was texting me i was like. "omg mckaya...quit texting me. just leave me alone." and i dont even know i couldnt sleep last night i just played my music and cryed all night. and now i gotta go to school and we go to the same school and have 1st block and lunch together so this is all just too much. somebody plx help me! and now her mom is trying to send me to jail and say i was harassing her

#1 Jazzeypoo14, Feb 18, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  2. BroL

BroL Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

Are you sure it is the right person? A sense of relationship is to make your partner feel loved and stronger. Not to create an emotional rollercoaster. And (sorry) it does not look like even friendship.

Ask her is she interested in you, not herself. You make her feel good about her. But what about you?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Jazzeypoo14
    Adorable

Jazzeypoo14 Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    yea,and no...if i dont know anything else i know that i dont want to be with her ever again and that she's not the right one. and my family tell me that's my biggest problem in life. im always worried about what i can do to help other people. and my family actually had been told me to end the relationship. but i consistently went behind their backs to talk to her because she kept begging me to. im done im NEVER going back to her. and she asked me could we be freinds...i dont want to be friends. i dont want her to look at me. or talk to me or nothing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Kahlan

Kahlan Reliable Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,045 / 0 / -2
    I think you're doing the right thing. Maybe block her from contacting you via your cell carriers website, or your phone might have the feature built in. Clearly her mom is not getting the whole story so maybe just block her too. At your age, the mothers threats are scare tactics only, "evidence" would show a different story, and she has no grounds to do anything but defend her own actions to the police.

oh, and here, *huge hugs* hang in there. Things will get better!

5. BroL

BroL Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Please, never do what you don't want to. You may feel tortured now because of her begging. You've explained to her that it hurt you so much. So now you are not supposed to do so again.
    Contacting people who don't want to make you happy is bad for you. Be a healthy egoist when it is better for you.

I wish you to let her go easily and simply don't care. I know it's hard. But think about you. You are the best person in your life. Don't hurt this person.

6. Jazzeypoo14
    Adorable

Jazzeypoo14 Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    thanks <3

7. BroL

BroL Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    How are you?

8. Jazzeypoo14
    Adorable

Jazzeypoo14 Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    im holding up

9. MD_Unicorn
    Transparent

MD_Unicorn I live on rainbows, dance in the clouds.
    Moderator Beloved Member

somewhere far from here... maybe on a rainbow
    Ratings:
    +343 / 0 / -0
    Hello dear,
    Just sounds like my ex-girlfriend… She cheated and after a month she wanted me back. You don't need that in your life. You need a person whom can make you feel so damn happy and to see them in the morning on a good day or even day. To have a person you can tell them everything. Hold hands and not be ashamed to call her yours. To say those words "I LOVE YOU"
    Hope this helped....
    Hugs,
    MD xx :) 

10. isabella^^00
    Chatty

isabella^^00 Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi im new

11. Jazzeypoo14
    Adorable

Jazzeypoo14 Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    hey im jazz

12. ruby may
    Feminine

ruby may procrastination extraordinaire
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    hi jazz, i'm sorry to hear you're going through this with your ex. some people can be so fake and will be unfaithful while in a relationship, but as soon as it ends they just carry on that they still 'love you'. it really is a toxic way of dealing with things. i'm glad you've stayed strong and stood your ground. i'm always around to chat so message me any time if you need to,

much love!
    ruby

13. Jazzeypoo14
    Adorable

Jazzeypoo14 Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    thanks, that means a lot, and i will

14. Jazzeypoo14
    Adorable

Jazzeypoo14 Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    hey guys, so update on whats going on...i have completely moved mckaya out of my life and now its this girl name Niyah who i like and she like me and she just asked me out today over a letter but i feel like its to soon and i dont wanna get my heart broke.....plx help me....what do i do?

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.