1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

I feel guilty about my straight friend

Discussion in 'Gay' started by adam92, Jul 11, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. adam92

adam92 Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    So my best friend who is straight slept in my house this week-end, he doesn't know I'm bi and we sleep in the same bed every time he comes home. He sleep with a shirt and his underwear and I sleep naked, usually nothing happens but this time I spooned him during the night when he was sleeping and my boner was pressing against his ass. I fell asleep and when i woke up I noticed that I cummed on his ass during the night. So he was wearing his underwear so I don't think he felt it and he didn't talked about it since then but I feel bad should I tell him?

2. Barefoot
    English

Barefoot Casual Observer
    Administrator Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,441 / 2 / -13
    Has he seemed any different since then? I wonder if perhaps he woke up and/or knows and isn't saying anything.

3. Jayme82
    Movie Buff

Jayme82 Pretty Notable
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +991 / 0 / -3
    Is there any possibility he's not completely straight?
    When I was in high school a friend of mine stayed the night with me he said he was straight too but we ended up fooling around after he got a boner in the bed with me which I noticed and then after a few more nights of exploration we had sex
    So I find it a little hard to believe he didn't know from my experience
    So maybe he was cool with it because he's bi-curious or despite what I think he didn't notice but either way it might hurt your friendship if he knew and would be upset by what happened so in my opinion your not obligated to tell but on the other hand if he asks you about it because he knows what happened be honest with him and apologize

4. Being.
    Sarcastic

Being. Takodana Takeover
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 1 / -11
    Oh my.

Where are people like you in my life?
    I need them.

5. adam92

adam92 Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    No he's not different we talk like nothing happened, I don't think he knows what I did

6. adam92

adam92 Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    He has a girlfriend and he often talk to me about his sex life, he seems pretty straight.
    And yes I don't know
    He has a girlfriend and he often speak to me about his sex life and he seems pretty straight
    And yes I'm not sure I should tell him because I don't want things to change between us

7. Jayme82
    Movie Buff

Jayme82 Pretty Notable
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +991 / 0 / -3
    The straight friend I told you about had a girlfriend too but he would lie to me and tell me his girlfriend wouldn't have sex with so that's why he had sex with me on a regular basis although highschool
    My friend always identified as straight but he was at least bisexual because we were having sex

8. adam92

adam92 Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Maybe but i don't think i'm going talk about what happened and the possibility that he's bi unless he decides to do it, because i don't want to scare him

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.