1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

I feel bad for him.

Discussion in 'Gay' started by Rodi05, Apr 13, 2018 at 7:52 AM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Rodi05
    Alone

Rodi05 A 15 year old Homoromantic guy from Portugal
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    So today was a difficult school day. My crush (or one of them) threw some slippers out of the window, into the government's car park. Another teacher also said that he (although the teacher's unsure about that) apparently threw a mop out of the window. But he says he didn't. And I too think that it wasn't him. Not only because he's my crush, but because he was being honest. I saw it from him. And apparently the teacher only heard about that.

The reason I feel bad about him is, because I know that it's hard for people to control themselves, and he's no exception. There are days where he's just nice, but there are also days where he just can't control himself, like today.

Even if I think that he's straight, there still is some hope that he's gay.

The teacher called his mother and send him home, and also prohibited him from entering the school district for today.

Also, if he would leave the school, it would also mean that he'll lose his apprenticeship. And then there is the chance that he'll start with depression, taking drugs and also start to kill himself or harm himself. Nobody want's that.

I just wish he had confidence in me so we could talk about that. Because I know how to handle this kind of situation. I might not have experienced it, but I know what they're feeling's are and how to fight that feeling of sadness and regret. I've learned a lot.

2. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,504 / 1 / -26
    Don't drive yourself nuts imagining bad things that probably won't happen.

If you have enough confidence in yourself, you can get to know him well enough so that he'll have confidence in you as well. Find a way to be his friend -- it will be good for both of you.

3. Rodi05
    Alone

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    Hi, sorry for the late response.

So here's the thing. How should he have confidence in me, even though I barely have any confidence in myself?

I'm kinda' 55% sure that he's straight as he A) Has already had a relationship with a girl, and B) I think he's currently in a relationship with a girl. And don't wanna interrupt her or “steal” him.

4. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,504 / 1 / -26
    That doesn't stop you from being his friend.

5. Rodi05
    Alone

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    I've only had 1-2 real friend's in my life. And that was all before the bulling began, which began in 1st class. So it's hard for me to find a good friend, after all that happened. I don't even think my class cares about me. All they probably do, is talk crap about me.

Having a good friend(or even better a boyfriend) would let me think, that I'm in a whole new world. Ever since the 1st class I've only had one friend, which I didn't like.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.