1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

I don't want to be alone forever

Discussion in 'Gay' started by Being., May 15, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Being.
    No Mood

Being. "Save me from the nothing I've become"
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,783 / 1 / -13
    Sorry for another emotional thread, but I've been sick for a few day, have a headache and all of a sudden it's dawned on me that as a gay man I'm probably going to be alone for the rest of my life!!!
    I don't want to be alone!!!
    I'm just here like, having a mini panic attack about it, send help

2. AliceR
    No Mood

AliceR Reliable Advisor
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +900 / 0 / -2
    Why would you end up alone?
    The world is huge!
    Do you know how far I had to go to find my husband? I crossed an entire ocean (not swimming, mind you, but still, ahah).

The other day at Pride, I saw a couple of gay men with baby twins holding rainbow flags. It was the prettiest thing I've seen in a while.

Adam Rippon's boyfriend comes from Finland... Just saying...
    There's someone for you out there, probably waiting around for you to open that Tinder App or to meet him at Pride or at some coffee shop or randomly walking down the street.
    ;-)

3. Being.
    No Mood

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,783 / 1 / -13
    Yeah, Gay guys on those apps are usually mean and have "NO FATS" in thier profiles. so yeah. not going there, tried similar apps. no luck, plus I just can't do long distance. I've tried. i cant. also im kinda just an annoying person.

Pride Is two hours away by car, once a year, and I don't drive.
    The bus is $75 Each way, so $150, With a ten minuet gap before the return bus. So unless you stay the night it's pointless.
    Also, If I just went to pride my family would just be like "Where's he gone" Cause you know, I can barely leave the house without them keeping tabs on me and I'm fucking 24.

*Negativity increases*

4. AliceR
    No Mood

AliceR Reliable Advisor

Ratings:
    +900 / 0 / -2
    :-(

I see.

Ugh, that sucks about Tinder. What the heck??? :-(
    Their loss, really. Nobody remains young forever. When they decide to look past their own shallowness, all the good ones like you will be taken. I've seen that happen many times (granted, it was with straight men, but it was the same principle).

I believe in you!

Why are you calling yourself annoying? We all have quirks.

Your age is one of the most difficult periods to go through in life because you're an adult, but your parents won't treat you like one. It was the most depressing time of my life, personally, and it was hard to go through. But it got better.

I can't really comfort you because I don't know all the details, but I'm sending you a hug, and I firmly believe you will meet someone.

5. Being.
    No Mood

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,783 / 1 / -13
    I've met a few someones Online in the past, but I fucked it all up cause I freaked out and have trust issues.

I'm really a useless asshole

6. AliceR
    No Mood

AliceR Reliable Advisor

Ratings:
    +900 / 0 / -2
    That's your depression talking to you, but your depression is lying. It's hard not to listen to the nasty voices trying to take you down, telling you you're worthless, I know. But everyone makes mistakes. No one is perfect. We have all screwed up at some point. We have all hurt people before. We have all done things we regret.
    It doesn't mean we don't deserve forgiveness. It doesn't mean you don't deserve another try.
    Remember, when your depression tells you that you are worthless, your depression is lying to you.

I know it sounds like a crock of s***, but I'm only saying this because I have been there before.

Hugs.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +4,237 / 1 / -30
    It's time to shake up your life a little -- or, preferably, a lot. I think it's time for you to get out from under your family, and see some of the world. Have you ever heard of

#7 angel70, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
  8. Morfar
    Alienated

Morfar The eye of the wolf in Lady Hawk.

Ratings:
    +440 / 1 / -3
    got dumped by a GF who was perfect,, thought all was lost,,,,,then I got hit on by the cooler guy, he invited me to a hot tub thing,,,,,

9. Morfar
    Alienated

Ratings:
    +440 / 1 / -3
    who? the GF or the cooler guy?

10. Being.
    No Mood

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,783 / 1 / -13
    Morfar would you please stop taking all my threads off topic?
    Thanks.

11. Morfar
    Alienated

Ratings:
    +440 / 1 / -3
    Being, just saying ,,things happen thats all.

12. Loveme3421

Loveme3421 Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I feel it to actually, my biggest fear is to die alone , Iam 24 years old, and i have never had any relationship with someone.
    I have all my heart to give, but nobody wants to take it, our community force me to have sex with people that I don't know, but Iam just a person, and i like the faxt that someone touching me, but not in the sexual way.... I hate my self when I give up and go to someone, I want just one men, and just one love ❤️, forever but nobody wants the same, most of the gays act like an animals inside a big zoo called "The sex zoo" and i dont want to visit there , but sometona my doesn't gove me any choice to decide something different, and its frustrating me , and make fell so bed about my self, I wish I could just to turn back and change everything, prefer to keep waiting for the one, but I can't, I'm just hoping that maybe here it will change:) 
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 24, 2018 ---

#12 Loveme3421, Jun 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  13. AliceR
    No Mood

AliceR Reliable Advisor

Ratings:
    +900 / 0 / -2
    There are so many men on here saying the same thing you do, there has to be a way to meet men like these in real life.

14. yathesu
    Barefooter

yathesu Gaymer

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I know how this feels all too well. The sick part, I am in the hospital at the moment on my tablet. The being alone thing dawned on me too.

15. Being.
    No Mood

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,783 / 1 / -13
    So many of us lonely men :( 

16. Tytyn
    Balanced

Tytyn Archmage
    Supporter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Oddly enough, I feel the same way at 22. It's pretty miserable at times.

I am here for you, though!

17. One
    Surfing

One Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1
    Can I just say, falling in love for me was just an absolute fluke.

It was like my 4th time signing up to the same dating site. I was looking through other peoples profiles and I decided to click loads of profiles and put them in to tabs which I was going to go through as soon as I had done my washing.
    Well, I got distracted in the meantime and by the time I had realised my laptop was still on and had all these tabs for me to look at, it was time for me to go to work, and so I deleted all the tabs and shut my computer down.

But one of those tabs, one I didnt look at because I didnt have time, was my partner who I have now been with and live with for 6 years. He saw that I had looked at his profile and decided to send me a message.

That was it. We fell in love.

How easy would it have been for that to never have happened?

My point is, theres nothing inherently about you which means you are incapable of finding love. Finding love is just a thing that happens.
    I doubt that is very helpful... but I guess no one else has said it so I thought I should.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.