1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

I don’t look at women the same way I did an year ago

Discussion in 'Dealing with Narcissistic People' started by Whynot, Nov 13, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Whynot
    Cool

Whynot Reliable Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 0 / -10
    Before you jump down my throat. I am not generalizing, you might be great. I am talking about my personal experiences. This is the only place that I can talk about things because no one really knows me. I had a pretty rough year, like all of the sudden I was around very toxic women. Suddenly I realized that my friend of ten years is toxic. My sister who is my family is toxic and manipulative. I started to analyze my past experiences with women from gfs, friends, coworkers, managers and the list goes on and on. And I am not seeing anything to make me feel better about women. I spent my whole life around females. I went to all girls schools, most classmates were women, most coworkers were women, most friends I had were women. I met so many women in my life and only four of them were normal with me. Even those women one of them had severe anger issues, when she gets mad she throws stuff around. One of them wanted to cheat with me on her wife. Even though this year made me give up I still tried not believe this and I got burned again multiple times from female strangers in real life. I don’t know I always attract women with narcissistic toxic manipulative selfish personalities into my life. Now I don’t look at women the same and I don’t think I will ever look at them the same. Right now even if the right woman shows up, doesn’t matter friendship or love, I wouldn’t probably believe her. I know it seems like complaining. But had to get this off my chest.

2. Sola143

Sola143 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Venting always helps release some of the built up anger and frustration... no judgement.

3. MattPayne

MattPayne Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    omg, how terrible! Some people really suck! I wonder why they have to be that way

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.