1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual i crush on ppl too easily

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by bi-fi signal, Jan 27, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. bonniemarston20

bonniemarston20 Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Omg I am the same way and always wonder how I can stop this behavior! I have tried dating clearly lesbian/bi women in the past and the chemistry is so horrible that I stopped trying. Meanwhile I feel I have more “game” with men, probably like most of the women on here. Anyhow, I’m not sure why it is but I develop romantic intimacy after serious platonic intimacy and connection so I think this is why I will fall for a new close friend hard. Either way like Mike300 posted above, I am learning to un-cross my wires after so many bad experiences including a most recently horrible experience I had. I wish you nothing but good experiences hope you don’t need them to learn and figure this part of yourself out however! Because the bargaining you do with yourself after you lose a friend over a crush, is really so painful.

#21 bonniemarston20, May 17, 2020
    Last edited: May 17, 2020
  2. bi-fi signal
    Alienated

bi-fi signal *bi intensifies*
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +159 / 0 / -0
    hey bonnie, aw im sorry you had to go through bad experiences, i wish you nothing but good experiences too!

yea i feel u, i was (and still am) rly sad after my friendship w my ex fell apart. and now im just scared to confess to my prob straight crush bc i dont want to ruin our friendship

oh, maybe you're demi?

3. bonniemarston20

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Oh my god haha there's a word for it?? I just looked up what demi means and I am exactly that. But I have to ask, aren't most people this way? Don't most people develop attraction after forming a close bond? I know I am this way to an extreme though

4. bi-fi signal
    Alienated

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +159 / 0 / -0
    lol no not rly. i think people who are not demi, like me, don't necessarily need to form a close bond to have a crush on someone, like if i see a cute girl who's a complete stranger i could still be attracted to her

5. bonniemarston20

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    It’s funny how much this explains in my life. No wonder I am so single always!

I’ve had attractive normal people be immediately into me and I’m just so caught off guard and not into it, not for any specific reason I just don’t feel anything it’s like I have nothing to work off of. Then a mildly attractive person comes along that I spend significant time with/share an activity with and I can just develop such a bond and so much love towards them. I’m usually confused as to whether it’s wholesome or sexual because sometimes I can’t even tell (and really they don’t even have to be “physically attractive” in a mainstream sense as usually just a good personality morphs them into a physically attractive person to me). But by the time I have that attraction or bond, the people I have it with usually think we’re just close friends. It probably speaks to my problems with men too as they seem to be the most attracted to me right out of the gates, and do not have the patience to develop a foundation with me as to them it is synonymous with being friend zoned. They don’t know that I am the exception to the rule, the friend zone is the key to my heart.

REGARDLESS you have opened my eyes to something that has been a problem forever for me and I didn’t know why. I actually didn’t know people could be immediately attracted like that, I wish I was like that I am always on a different page and always developing inappropriate attractions that I have to undo or re-process.

#25 bonniemarston20, May 22, 2020
    Last edited: May 22, 2020
  6. bi-fi signal
    Alienated

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +159 / 0 / -0
    wow, well i'm glad that you've been able to find out more about yourself and glad that i could help! :) 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.