1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Transgender I AM A: Bi-Gender, Asexual, Sex-Repulsed Stripper/Exotic Dancer. Ask me Anything!

Discussion in 'Vocational' started by LadyLexiiLenoire, Feb 5, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. LadyLexiiLenoire
    Chicken

LadyLexiiLenoire Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    This is surely a weird concept. As stated, I am a Trans* Bi-gender, Asexual Sex-Repulsed Stripper or Exotic Dancer as I like to call it. Assigned Female at Birth.

When people at my gentleman's club hear about it, I get a LOT of questions. I also get a LOT of very hateful comments, very uneducated-so-I-will-be-mean-about-what-I-don't-know comments.

Feel free to ask me anything at all!

2. Citrus

Citrus กระต่ายจันทร์555
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    How do you deal with the mean comments?
    How should I support my friend who might be transgender (friend is questioning, want to give support, I know the common sense stuff but is there anything specific I should do)?
    Also what’s a gentleman’s club?

3. john1010101
    Old Hag

john1010101 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Premium Supporter Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,020 / 0 / -14
    What’s a ‘gentleman’s club’? Well, let’s put it this way, they aren’t gentlemen.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

LLL, you describe yourself as a ‘sex repulsed stripper’. How then do you manage to convey ertocism in your dancing/act?
    Does this mean you’re repulsed by your job? Maybe that’s too simplistic an understanding but I can’t help thinking you must is some way know what's going to please (turn on?) your audience.

#3 john1010101, Mar 19, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  4. Leesh
    Sleepy

Leesh Miauw.
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    What's the reason you picked this profession? I'm curious, as it's something mostly associated with sex.

5. Wilsire

Wilsire Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I don't consider that people like you should be criticized, you're a human and you do the same things as everybody, I don't see anything different from others, nothing really out of common for nowadays. I think that you need to avoid such discussion and think about something pleasant and just be happy. I have a trans friend, really good girl that always makes me feel good with her. She is a professional from [Link removed by staff] and everybody loves her. So she can be a good example for those who always care about others' opinions, she just doesn't gaf.

#5 Wilsire, Feb 10, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2021

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.