1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Huge Role-Playing Success (for me :P)

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Richie the Rat, Nov 19, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Richie the Rat
    Dreaming

Richie the Rat Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    I am really proud how I did and want to share about it with all of you.)

Original System, original world. I have created catgirl character. She was 16, but she has passed through some serious challenges. She was a slave in brothel (she had a mark of slave trading company on her neck) and a trophy for inquisition (nothing lewd, but she was tortured a lot, so she still has scars).

As a result she was a pickpocket, working for a huge criminal group of the city. She didn't really believed that someone can be merciful and she was sure, that there is always a trap. She had a bad opinion about other people.

At the end of the dungeon my charater was so selfish, that other members of the group felt nervous about her. She did her work, but nothing more. For example, they fell into spiders trap in the forest. Our elementalist burned the web and forest down, while my character just went to safety and didn't even helped treat injuries of other members.

So other people sure that she's evil or just not gonna help them at all... But I am glad, bcause I wanted them think so. Beacuse now there are two ways - to try to understand little damaged girl, trying to hide her scars and slavemark... Or just being rude to her.

Whatever way will be chosen - it'll be a story! I am sure.

Did you have RP character/situations you're proud of?)

2. Corvus
    Chatty

Corvus Agender chatterbox
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,289 / 0 / -0
    Ok, I'm into it. Keep me updated :D 

3. Richie the Rat
    Dreaming

Richie the Rat Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Glad you've liked it :) 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.