1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Transgender HRT Progress: 4 weeks in

Discussion in 'Transgender' started by StarSplosion, Oct 15, 2020 at 12:05 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. StarSplosion
    Sweettooth

StarSplosion Magical Girl In Training (๑òᆺó๑)
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 0 / -0
    HRT Progress: 2 weeks in

Copy/pasting the info:

I'm MTF, started HRT 18 September 2020;
    hormone meds will differ depending on country but the dosage will be about the same, for me that is:
    T-blockers 25mg/day and estrogen 2mg/day

I wanted to do these every 2 weeks because again, I know how much we look forward to change so we can fit our inner image better.
    However, I have little news to share since my previous thread.

The hormones are definitely affecting me. I can tell by some problems I had, that just seemed to have vanished.
    Like the before mentioned: itch on my head.
    My overall libido has also decreased quite a bit ... in a way.
    And funny enough, my voice is being affected by it all. I normally had quite the range which now seems to be more limited. I can no longer go to deep/low with my voice and certain pitches in general seem really difficult to hold. Trying so results in constant voice cracks.

When it comes to visible changes tho ... there are none.
    I can definitely feel that my left breast (just the left one) is beginning to get affected but it's not visible.
    My left nipple is a bit sore and I can feel that growth is starting.
    It might be best for me to point out that I already had breast (small but I wasn't flat) and quite the feminine shape which might make it a bit tougher for me to notice changes if they aren't totally obvious.

It is also possible, and this is just a hypothesis, that the given hormones are too low for my body. Since my body was used to having a higher amount of estrogen to begin with. Growing up, until that stupid mistake, my body didn't make a lot of testosterone and made a lot more estrogen than a "normal" guy.
    In my case I was given these specific dosages as if it was given to any other transgender girl aka based on average hormone levels. These dosages will be adjusted with my next visit which is in January.
    Sadly enough they don't have much space, schedule-wise. I was somehow able to be planned in between other appointments when I went the first time. I normally had to wait until January.

So in short ... not much news :D 

See you in 2 weeks from now XD

2. Jayme82
    Loved

Jayme82 The Legend of LGBT
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,320 / 0 / -3
    Sounds like your doing great I'm happy to hear you a progressing even if it is slowly it progress being in the same boat as you having be born with estrogen I'm familiar with all that jazz as they say
    Good luck look forward to hearing your progress in 2 weeks :) 

3. StarSplosion
    Sweettooth

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 0 / -0
    In a way, you're right. The transition with HRT is said to be similar as a second puberty but the difference is that depending on what age you start, like me at 26, you have a lot to catch up to. A lot of lost time so to speak.

Thanks for the nice words tho :D 

4. buzzzer
    Speechless

buzzzer Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +236 / 0 / -0
    I understand that it's a slow process. Thanks for the update.

5. Funk Pirate
    Horny

Funk Pirate The poly, naughty bi-trans futa ^^ happy to chat
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +949 / 0 / -0
    Ahh four weeks in, glad its going well, iam about a year in now.

I started in about October/November last year and by January I really noticed some changes, so hopefully by week 12 you should see some very noticeable changes. Thought at the moment they will be slight ^^

I hope all keeps going well for you and It will kind of just fly by to January :D 

~Fiona.

6. StarSplosion
    Sweettooth

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 0 / -0
    I don't mind it that much that it's going slow, the problem I do have is that I currently still look like a guy. I can't wait for the moment that I see myself in the mirror and see the real me :D 

Sadly enough, December does always fly by. It's my favorite time of the year and honestly it can't last long enough. I always feel a bit disappointed afterwards, when shops start to remove all the Christmas stuff. There's just something about all the decorations, the lights, trees, songs and so on, that gives off such a warm and nice feeling.
    Winter is probably the coldest month but it always feels the warmest :D 

Sorry, I got sidetracked talking about Christmas XD

7. Lioness
    Feminine

Lioness Geek Girl
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    No need to feel sorry talking about Christmas.
    The time around Advent and Christmas is my favourite time of the year, too
    (and at least in the Catholic tradition Christmas itself is celebrated for eight days in a row, so it definitely isn't over on the 26th :D ) .

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.