1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Lesbian Howdy

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Kilgore_Salmon, Sep 21, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Kilgore_Salmon

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    HI There,

this seems to be a nice community. I just made an account. Looking to chat with someone. I love talking movies and music, but i have really varied interests so we can talk anything. I'm 25 and live in the PNW of the US. It's been almost a year since I've acknowledged my queerness and I feel so freed to have gotten to know myself that well, but saddened that it's taken me so long. That coupled with the isolation, uncertainty, and overall madness of this year has turned me into a recluse and i don't like that. I love people and making connections, but man it's been a hard year.

I hope that whoever reads this is doing well. Feel free to shoot me a message if you like. :) 

2. Jayme82
    Loved

Jayme82 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,659 / 0 / -3
    Nice to meet you welcome to our community this us a wonderful community I hope you like it here it's my second home.

I'm a huge movie and music fan what are some of your favorites of both? It took me a long time to come to terms with who I was also. I'm the same I love people too being at home had been very hard for me too. I hope your doing well I'm dou ok myself :) 

3. collie22
    Relaxed

collie22 Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +126 / 0 / -0
    Hi Kilgore! I'm Collie..

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. buzzzer
    Speechless

buzzzer Well-Known Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +291 / 0 / -0
    Hey Kilgore and Welcome!

5. Jasmine88

Jasmine88 Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Hi i would love to chat to you i am new hear myself
    xx

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.