1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Pansexual Howdy Friends!

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by Max Overton, Jun 17, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Max Overton

Max Overton MAXimum OVERdrive
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I'm new to the forum, and would love to get to know a few of you guys! Whether that means gaining friends or a potential partner, who knows! All I know is I'm open to chat with if anyone feels like it.

Oh, and to provide incentive for you guys, I'm really interested in sci-fi, fantasy and action genres for pretty much any media (books/tv/movies), I watch an unhealthy amount of Netflix, my fave food be popcorn, and I'll listen to any music so long as it's good (although I'm pretty into my rock, chillhop and indie tunes)

Oh, and I love talking about stuff even if I know nothing about it, cause it's a learning experience for me and I get to know stuff about others I might never have known [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

2. Avery35
    Batty

Avery35 “I wanna live lost in the moment”
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +508 / 4 / -22
    Hey,what’s up..I’m also into science fiction but I love the horror genre(video games and movies)..Welcome to the forum

3. Max Overton

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I can kick it with the horror genre, and I love video games as well which I forgot to mention. Skyrim is my all time fave, but I play alot of other genres too. Mostly console

4. Avery35
    Batty

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +508 / 4 / -22
    I do have Skyrim but I never got around to completing it..one of these days I’ll just start over cause it’s been so long since I’ve played I forgot what I’m even doing xD..but yeah I love video games too

5. Max Overton

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I used to play so much video games before, but at the moment I've been super swamped with school and assignments. Also speaking of horror, have you seen that new hereditary movie? Alot of people say it's pretty good and I've been meaning to see it

6. Avery35
    Batty

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +508 / 4 / -22
    Yeah I’ve been pretty busy with school too:sorry: .. No I haven’t seen the movie but I’ve also seen a lot of people say it was great Max Overton

7. Avery35
    Batty

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +508 / 4 / -22
    Hey,I’m bummed out rn..I made a new friend in school a couple months ago and she’s already talking about she may possibly move to stay with her cousins..She’ll be several hours away so it’s not like I could visit her whenever..it sucks cause she’s really cool and if she does move,I’m gonna miss her a lot..even though we can still text

8. Max Overton

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    That sucks dude! I've had a couple friends who've had to move, or I've been the one to move and it ain't fun. I'm bad at keeping up communication with people so we've kinda drifted apart really, but as long as you keep up with each other's lives and talk when you can it'll definitely suck less. At least in my opinion.

It might be good to start creating cool stuff to do together in case she moves, so you guys can have really cool and hilarious memories to remember. And if she doesn't go you guys can just have more fun

9. mynameissalsa
    Lurking

mynameissalsa Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -1
    Hello, welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll like it here since there are lots of amazeeeng peeps here :D  Hope you find friends here.

Btw I'm into sci-fi and action genres too!

10. Max Overton

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Dude, that's sick! And thank you, I hope to find some friends as well

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.