1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

how to seduce older boy?

Discussion in 'Gay' started by rupee_link, Feb 19, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. rupee_link

rupee_link Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    im 15, and i want to give this other boy (16) a bj but i dont know how to get him to even consider this as i am short...like really short for my age please help!?

2. Sir A.G
    Artistic

Sir A.G Transgender Guy
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,712 / 1 / -5
    Some guys like shorter guys ;) 

3. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,852 / 1 / -28
    "Short" probably isn't a major obstacle, but there could be others. The traditional way to initiate sex with somebody inclined to say no is to catch him when he's drunk -- but if he's straight (or, worse yet, gay but in denial), you could be in for some abuse when he gets all defensive after he sobers up. Another potential problem, especially dealing with a teenager, is that he might want you to blow him all the time, including when you're not in the mood.

Have you seen any indication that he's interested in getting blown by another guy? If so, "I bet I can do it a lot better than your girlfriend" might be a workable approach. Still, you should consider the possibility that half your school will know you blew him the next day. Would that be a problem?

4. Westicles

Westicles Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -3
    I'm the same age as you and I'm my past experience I just bring up the topic of blowjobs and say "I wonder what it feels like to be given a blowjob..." and just take it from there This only works if your friends.
    You don't need to worry about them telling other people, because they won't want others thinking they're gay.

P.s. your height doesn't matter, I'm tiny and both times I've tried it it's worked

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Spob
    Apelike

Spob Expert Homosexual
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 1 / -0
    Erm I don't think the advice given is appropriate. Never rush into things of a sexual nature because you may regret the consequences.
    Don't make the mistake of thinking you are ready when you have all the time in the world.

6. tike66

tike66 Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    Um, short guys are in great demand. Don't think that's a minus, it's definitely a plus. I hope you like to bottom because the shorter boy should bottom, if you want the positions to work as intended. Short guys are petite and sexy and make gay dudes' dicks hard as fuck.

If you suspect he likes dick, get to know him, be bare chested as much as possible around him. Wear your sexiest clothes. How does he look at you? Does he look at you? How's your confidence in your appearance? It has to be high.

If you just want to suck him off, get to know him better, hang out with him, flirt gently in baby steps at first, then continue and increase intensity on success. Once you feel it's possible or likely, just bring it up and offer to suck his cock on demand. Most guys would go for that, seriously, you just need the right moment. Tailor your approach - if he's really cute, and probably vain, that's a route in.

#6 tike66, Feb 24, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  7. Spob
    Apelike

Spob Expert Homosexual
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 1 / -0
    Remember that you are talking to someone who claims to be a 15yo.

8. Ry1234

Ry1234 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    If your 15 then it is illegal and honestly if your that desperate, wait until your 16 and can consent to sexual acts as such. Before you want to 'blow' somebody. Ask yourself is it worth it? Could your school find out? Some people that are our ages can be dicks when it comes to sexuality. I'm 14 and although I have come out and the people in my school are aware of my sexuality, I still wouldn't risk it. I think that I would rather save my reputation and prevent me from humiliation while i'm at school as I can't afford to waste my time with drama at school I would rather get my grades up and not let anything risk the downfall of my grades. Book before fuck.

9. bucobillions

bucobillions Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -3
    first u have to make sure hes gay. if hes not then u prolly have no luck. he might be questionable tho so who knows. i assume u just want to blow him n dont really care so i would suggest just asking him. asking never hurts. i dont think u being short matters. i mean a bj is a bj n hes either gonna take it or not. seriously just go up n ask him. have some confidence. another strategy is if u can manage to get alone with him by 'hanging out' then u could just pull a fast one once the sexual energys in the air it might be hard for him to say no. my idea is that u already have an idea of how to make it happen or that it will not happen. if u have any inkling of confidence that it could happen if u do a certain thing... u have to just grow a pair n put in the work n do exactly what u know will work.

10. Spob
    Apelike

Spob Expert Homosexual
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 1 / -0
    The fact you don't know screams that you are not ready. It's not worth the risk when you are so young.

11. bucobillions

bucobillions Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -3
    dude stop saying hes so young like its a bad thing. hes fucking 15 hes hit puberty hes old enough. not like any kids will be made anyway so whats the consequences? there r none

12. Spob
    Apelike

Spob Expert Homosexual
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 1 / -0
    There are plenty of consequences and I think its inappropriate to tell someone underage to take a chance.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. LittleBaltimore
    Zorro

LittleBaltimore Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -2
    What the fuck is that supposed to mean, chief? Height is no indicator of a mans role.

14. Khoiny

Khoiny Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -1
    Dead

15. LittleBaltimore
    Zorro

LittleBaltimore Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -2
    ?

16. Khoiny

Khoiny Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -1
    Boiz, you just gotta think how well do you know that dude and short isn't a thing but whether he is interesting or nah. I mean what if he is straight ( probably wouldn't let you blow him then) and he gonna exposed it. I used to like a straight guys and tell him that he is cute then he lil tell everyone else. So, think about the consequences before you do anything.

17. Digi Destined
    Psychedelic

Digi Destined UN➊ THΞ ⒸAT
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,035 / 18 / -106
    Trust me I dealt with this person in the past about horrible advice about sex and how weirdly and oddly he gives his advice. Lol

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.