1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual How to deal with this

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by Booksmart89, Jan 24, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Booksmart89

Booksmart89 Not all those who wander are lost
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I'm a bisexual guy, my mom and her friend don't believe I'm bisexual. My dad and his wife did accept it. I dated several women but they where all, weird. I also have a good friend that's being very rude about me liking guys ( are you dating - insert random friend -, do you even like guys etc. )

How am I going to deal with this

2. Wazz

Wazz Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    It totally sucks to not have family and friends on board. I would say give them time, and, if they are not accepting, then lean on those that are! I think maybe your friend is just joking around in terms of do you fancy [so and so]..however the "do you even like guys" does show a lack of understanding

3. Array

Array Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    That sucks that they aren't taking you seriously about it. My sister used to tell me that I couldn't claim to like the same sex if I had never dated them, but I think that is bullshit, because you know who you are attracted to. It might take awhile for some of your family to accept it, but once you do find another guy that you end up dating they may come to accept it more easily. Unfortunately for a lot of people it comes down to seeing is believing sometimes.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.