1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

How old for first kiss?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by LaxGirl, Apr 8, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 38 users.
  1. LaxGirl

LaxGirl Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Its kind of not related to the lgbt community but I was wondering how old you were when you had your first kiss and/or what you think the appropriate age should be.

2. Butterfly88
    Playful

Butterfly88 Has fallen 87 times and stood up 88
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,396 / 0 / -3
    I'm 24 and still haven't had it. I think for most people it's probably during their teens.

3. Jayme82
    Loved

Jayme82 Devoted Ambassador
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,487 / 0 / -3
    My first kiss was technically when I was 5 I liked my neighbor friend and one day we held hands and kissed because we were playing house and that's what your supposed to do we thought
    We then began dating at 8 and stayed together through high school then we broke up and went our separate ways
    I'm sure like alot of people I tell this story some of you might disagree with this being my first kiss or even us dating at 8 as not really dating or my first kiss because we were so young but I think it was real but regardless of when one might count my first kiss to be it was with her

4. AlexandriaJoelle
    No Mood

AlexandriaJoelle Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -0
    I was about eight or so . Probably way too young , but it happened. I used to practice kissing with a girl friend of mine haha I didn’t have a serious kiss until I was 14 or 15, though. Definitely think teen years are more appropriate. But everyone’s different

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    #4 AlexandriaJoelle, Apr 8, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  5. JustAna_isFine
    Dreaming

JustAna_isFine Peacemaker
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    I was 23. Before that, I thought that I didn't want to date anyone, let alone kiss. But then I met the right person for me. Who were able to break down my walls and who could make me stop thinking. We were just friends who felt so much for each other but neither of us was going to said this. And I just did it, I kiss her. She were crying because she didn't expect :)  that was sweet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. EdenWolf3550
    Creative

EdenWolf3550 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    To be honest my first kiss was when I was 11. Which I DO NOT recommend. It was very nice but it makes a relationship to deep for your age. Also makes the breakup hard as hell. ALSO it makes you want to date more people once your over your shitty breakup.

I'd say 8th grade or Highschool is a good age. I dont regret my kiss but I dont love it; tehe.

7. Marci

Marci Lurker

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I was 12 she was older and it was the beginning of me as a kitten, I was too young also.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. Teaffa

Teaffa Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -1
    Preschool, then again in the 1st grade. Then at 11yo and been kissing since.

9. Jaspers
    Dr Pepper Addict

Jaspers Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    I haven't had one yet, though when I was about 14 it almost happened. It doesn't count though since it was just an almost (because I refused), but I feel like it wouldn't have ended well if it had happened. :D  The circumstances were kind of... odd.

I'm not sure about a set age that makes it appropriate to kiss though, I'd say it depends on both the person and the circumstances. Some people have their first kiss sooner and some of them have it later and both options are okay.

10. Freaky.Fiona

Freaky.Fiona Dedicative Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +375 / 2 / -2
    Depends on what you mean by kiss? I assume you mean a more romantic/sexual kiss? If so, 12 with a boy, 14 with a girl (though it was pretty quick, first really intense kissing was when I was 15). :) 

11. Barefoot
    Twisted

Barefoot Casual Observer
    Administrator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,290 / 2 / -12
    When both people are old enough to understand it and want it. I wasn't and I didn't when a girl first kissed me.

12. hauchiko
    Anime Lover

hauchiko Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +142 / 0 / -1
    I was 15. It was awesome. But yeah, I think it should be when both people understand it and consent. Also, I think it should only really count as a first kiss once people do understand it, so kids kissing each other because they see it from their parents or tv shouldn't really count

13. AliceR
    No Mood

AliceR Reliable Advisor
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +900 / 0 / -2
    Technically, I was 3 because I had a boyfriend in Kindergarten... LMAO. =p
    Then, 11 for a closed-mouth kiss (I don't remember when I was 3 so those didn't count, ahah) and 12 for a French kiss.
    23 with a girl, only a closed-mouth kiss, sadly. LOL

As for the appropriate age... what Barefoot said.

14. ACassi

ACassi The Minotaur
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Im 22 and haven’t had it yet. Just want it to be special and with a person I care deeply for.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. mask1985
    Relaxed

mask1985 Shy bi guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +503 / 0 / -2
    I assume we are talking "proper" kisses so 15 with a girl, 18 with a boy [he was much better]

16. Freaky.Fiona

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +375 / 2 / -2
    I hope you find that person soon, my dear! Are you hoping/preferring it's a man or woman for this or does it matter?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 23, 2018 ---
    LOL 3 years old, yes, I don't think that counts! lol

So never more than a closed mouth kiss with a girl? Poor thing. Hopefully you'll get to experience more sometime. ;)  lol

#16 Freaky.Fiona, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  17. ACassi

ACassi The Minotaur
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Thank you :)  I do prefer women and there is one specific person that I have feelings for, but she is straight so I just try to keep those feelings for myself.

18. Freaky.Fiona

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +375 / 2 / -2
    So sad, unrequited feelings are always such a heartache! :(  -hugs- Hopefully another girl will come along you can connect with. :) 

19. Jane Lacey
    Anime Lover

Jane Lacey Hopeful and hopegiving.

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I had my first kiss with a girl when I was 11. We went out for a while and kissed in secret whenever she would come around with her parents. But, when we started secondry school she began to ignore me and it ended. I was sad, but I haven't had a serious kiss since.
    Like others have said it happens when you are ready, whether that be when you are a teen or later on.

20. Freaky.Fiona

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +375 / 2 / -2
    Sad it ended, Jane, though you were an early starter (and I see you're still just 16, so a lot of time to have another girl or two to kiss. lol), much earlier than me anyway! Hopefully you'll find another girl soon. :)  -hugs-

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.