1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

How do you handle being impatient?

Discussion in 'Important life issues other than LGBT' started by mr.Nay Nay, Apr 25, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. mr.Nay Nay
    Anime Lover

mr.Nay Nay Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    So I am working on my business, however with the co vid 19 I've had a small set back with that. Has anyone ever dealt with this if so how do you handle being impatient?

2. AudryLeigh
    Malnourished

AudryLeigh Transsexual Lesbian
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,579 / 0 / -38
    Very poorly!

3. mr.Nay Nay
    Anime Lover

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    Thank goodness I am not the only one.

4. Iharos
    Bookworm

Iharos Addictive Contributor
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    Don't worry, we are all impatient in one or the other way. That's perfectly fine. :) 

Best to always dig deep and find the cause for the impatience. In this case, it probably is the restriction due to the pandemic. There is nothing you can do about it. Building up a business and then being shut down because of this must be very hard. All you can do is to prepare all the things that are necessary and can be done during this time.
    If you are impatient because you really already want to start running your business - she the bright side of it: this is means that you are more than eager to get going with what you chose to do. That is beautiful!

Hang in there, things will change again. And in case this pandemic situation comes back - now is the perfect time to think of alternative ways to run your business. :) 

5. mr.Nay Nay
    Anime Lover

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    That's true Iharos right now I am like in the progressive state I guess if you want to call it just looking into the materials. And planning out my next move. Which is where I would consider myself to be impatient. But thank you for the friendly tip.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.