1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

How do I delete my account

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by ConfusedPossibility7, Feb 2, 2021.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. ConfusedPossibility7

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was on this forum in like 2017 because I was questioning if I was trans. I’ve since realized that not being a stereotypical alpha male doesn’t mean you’re gay, dummy, and haven’t been here in years. I just received an email from the site saying someone sent me a dm giving birthday wishes, which was nice, but reminded me that this account existed in the first place. I’d like to delete the account, or at least detach it from my email so I don’t get any more notifications and people get the wrong idea. I enjoyed being on the forum while I was, and there are some nice people here, but not being lgbt kind of means not being on the forum, you know?

However when I was looking in settings I couldn’t find a way to delete my account, so could I get help with that? Is that even a thing I can do?

P.S. I noticed my account is labeled as “Beloved Member” which I don’t believe it was before, so that’s nice. It’s probably just some sort of automatic thing for having an account for a certain amount of time, but it still felt nice to see, so that’s good.

2. Hope4tomorrow

Hope4tomorrow Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Hey there, in order to delete your account you just need to message one of the forum admins and request that they remove your account. - audryleigh is one of the admins i messaged when I deleted my account from a couple years ago. She responds quick so id go for her but im pretty sure they can all do it

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.