1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Honesty

Discussion in 'Gay' started by Britny s smith, Oct 12, 2019 at 3:33 AM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Britny s smith
    Cloud_9

Britny s smith Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    I told the guy i love my feelings i was too much too honest think i scared him ive fucked up big time

2. Thespis
    Balanced

Thespis Blithe Spirit
    Former Staff Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,094 / 0 / -9
    Oh Britny love, I'm sorry. These things do happen, alas. When I was in school - a long time ago - I was totally In love with another boy, but could never have admitted it to him. It was 1971: no boy could ever risk coming out back then. He was perfectly happy to enjoy sex with me, but the moment he twigged about my true feelings, he called me all sorts of vile names and ran off. :( 

Are you just unhappy because he's rejected you, or are you worried that he will out you?

#2 Thespis, Oct 12, 2019 at 3:57 AM
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2019 at 3:59 AM
  3. Claire15
    Batty

Claire15 Well-Known Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0 / -0
    Trust takes time to build.. It won't happen in 2 days.. Like you got here like 2 days ago right, And you confessed your feelings to a person on here. I don't think people would be willing to commit their life to someone they just met on an online forum.. Relationships takes time to build.. Like you gotta work on it.. Build it together from scratch ..If the foundation is not properly built the structure is going to collapse sooner or later.. On the top of both of you..
    This is what i feel..

4. Claire15
    Batty

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0 / -0
    Pardon my social skills, it sucks big time.. Oh god
    I'm sorry birtney.. *hugs*

5. Britny s smith
    Cloud_9

Britny s smith Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Ture mebye want too fast said too much

6. Claire15
    Batty

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0 / -0
    And as Thespis keeps telling people
    This IS NOT a Dating/Hookup site perse.. This is a Support site.
    And even people that live together for years is scared as hell to say ' i love you'
    If they really know what they are getting into/ asking of the other person.
    its not like flirting or sex.. or dating even .. When you use the 'love' word..
    You can't know a person in 2 days, Even after living with a person for 20 years you won't know much about that person..
    I understand you are new to all this , and pretty excited about it.. i don't mean to hurt your feelings.. i'm just saying all this hoping that it would come in handy next time. Try taking things slow.. No hurries ..Really get to know a person, be friends first. It takes time.. for something 'real' to develop..
    I've seen people around. they get married in the 'heat' of the moment.. And regret it their whole life.. I understand your hormones would be raging , Mine is too.. I'm your same age, I'm nearly 16.. Don't confuse it with love.. Again, i don't mean to hurt your feelings.. I wouldn't jump into anything serious if i were you.. I'd really get to know a person first..
    And if you use the 'love ' word before that.. People tend to freak out..
    i mean, i personally have got nothing against it .. I am just stating my observations.. I don't have any personal experience either..

7. Thespis
    Balanced

Thespis Blithe Spirit

Ratings:
    +2,094 / 0 / -9
    I'm confused. Britny, are you talking about someone on this forum or someone in real life?

8. Britny s smith
    Cloud_9

Britny s smith Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Someone on here he said he loved me too but i told how much he ment to him worried ive sacred him

9. Thespis
    Balanced

Thespis Blithe Spirit

Ratings:
    +2,094 / 0 / -9
    Well, if it's someone on here, I can only echo what Claire said. You've only been on here since Wednesday, so the person you've become stuck on is someone you barely know. Crushes can be very sudden and intense, especially at your age, and learning how to cope with them is part of growing up. I know that right now you want the earth to open up and swallow you, but you will get over it. It is always better to try and fail than never to try at all. Next time, though (and there will be plenty of them over the years), try to make sure it's somebody you really do know - IMHO preferably a person in real life. ;) 

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Claire15
    Batty

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0 / -0
    I couldn't have said it better myself <3
    And britny you REALLY Don't have to feel dumb..
    Like thespis said.. Its part of growing up... This is how we grow up xD and become Badass Lol

11. BiBiLife
    Musical

BiBiLife Whatsername
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,160 / 2 / -5
    Hi Britny s smith ,

It's okay. I think it's safe to say that all of us have faced rejection at some point. It's embarrassing and it hurts. But it helps you grow. And it's usually for the best, even if you can't see how it's a good thing at the time. You have a long life ahead of you, believe me, other guys will come along.

BiBi

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.