1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Transgender hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Vittorio, Jan 18, 2021.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Vittorio

Vittorio Lurker

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    hi everyone !
    my name is Vittorio, I'm 19 and I'm from Italy.
    well I don't exactly know what I should say to introduce myself so I'm just gonna list a bunch of random facts about me.

• I'm a cat person (like, SO much)
    • my favourite dish is pizza (how cliché omg) but also anything that has coconut or paprika on it
    • I'm afraid of heights
    • I love cinema, especially Russian/Polish cinema
    • I speak three languages (at different levels) and generally I love learning more about different cultures
    • I'm a trans guy (pre-T) and bi; my pronouns are he/him
    • I have the attention span of a goldfish literally I'm soo bad at focusing on things (but I'm a Gemini I guess I can blame it on that)
    • I'm very introvert and shy, but I also love long random talks, but I'm also extremely awkward around people irl, ugh
    ...that's basically why I'm here lol

well
    feel free to share something funny about you down here or just introduce yourself or yk anything
    I swear I'm a nice person !! (most of the times)

-Vic ✨

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  2. Alsthom
    Tired

Alsthom Princess Chick Pea
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,194 / 0 / -1
    Hello Vittorio and welcome to the family!

This is a friendly place where you can find support, help and fun.

- My favourite dish (one of them at least) is the other italian cliché, pasta!
    - I love heights. I even took lessons to learn to fly a plane.
    - I speak 2 languages fluently, and a third one rather not too bad. Like I could manage if dropped in a country where they speak it, but I wouldn't be chatting everyone up. I don't do that in my native country (France) anyways, so...
    - I think astrology is bullshit, but everyone's free of their beliefs.
    - I'm a trans woman, almost 1 year on HRT

Is Vic the abbreviation of Vittorio in Italian? Cause the French equivalent is Victor, also abbreviated in Vic.

Feel free to dig around the forums, there are no boundaries except respect here. You can also make a post if you have any question, if you want to share something or vent or whatever.

Enjoy your time!

Alice (I don't know how to abbreviate my name :D  )

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Tears
    Dead

Tears Earl-gey with honey.
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 1 / -0
    Buona sierra Vittorio!
    Welcome at the bright side of internet ! We promise too, we are very openminded community ;) 

Last point of your list is literally me i.e., but I belive it may be easier if you check indroduction posts of each person you'd like to than post here everything again...

Hope, you haven't topped your pizza with pineapple hahahaha?
    What languages do you speak?

Being affraid of heights sounds... interesting! I guessit's nothing to worry about ;) 

And cats are nice but sometimes very pricky :D  So connected with italian temperament,.it may be... pure evil mixture! xD

Make threads, ask questions and ave fun on here! No matter what's on your mind, you can share it here or also by sending a privat message to me or many other i can just ensure you that most of us here are y really amazing peeps :) 

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
    #3 Tears, Jan 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  4. Jayme82
    Loved

Jayme82 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,780 / 0 / -3
    Nice to meet you welcome to our community :) 

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. starlightprincess

starlightprincess Active Veteran
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 0 / -2
    Its very nice to meet you Vic=) We are so happy to have you here! I've got 5 cats of my own, plus a dog so we have quite a zoo here lol=) Also super interesting about coconut and paprika on pizza, i've never heard of that=) I love coconut in pancakes and cake, sometimes in pies too, but i've never had it on pizza=) I'm really shy and awkward in real life too, but I DO really like talking and connecting with people and crave human interaction a lot, I don't do that well entirely on my own. I think you'll really enjoy yourself here=)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Vittorio

Vittorio Lurker

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    hi Alice, it's very nice to meet you and thank you for welcoming me :) 
    well, the only Italian abbreviation for Vittorio, that I know, is "Vittò", it's mostly used in the Centre of Italy (around Rome), but it has spread around quite a lot
    I usually use "Vic" as the abbreviation of "Victor" when I talk to non-Italian speakers because I feel it's easier to understand for them
    I like both the Italian and the French version of this name so it's fine haha

7. Vittorio

Vittorio Lurker

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    no, I would never do something so horrible to my country...(actually I'm curious to try it out, but I don't remember if there's even ham on it or not ? anyway, I'll give it a chance someday, but don't tell anyone)
    I speak English and Spanish at a good level and I understand German quite well, but I'm still trying to improve my vocabulary and pronunciation, the grammar is really complex to me
    it's true... but, they're so cute...

thank you :)  I'm very glad I found a place like this!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 19, 2021 ---
    thank you ❤️

#7 Vittorio, Jan 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  8. buzzzer
    Speechless

buzzzer Well-Known Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +333 / 0 / -0
    Hello Vittorio, welcome to the site!

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.