1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. TinyDancer095

TinyDancer095 Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi, iv'e never done this before, but since I can't talk to anybody in my real world life I thought finding online friends my be beneficial. Iv'e been questioning if im really straight or if im gay or lesbian for a while now, all i know for sure is that im really confused and could in general use some friends in my life who can understand and wont be mean or weird about it.

2. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,609 / 2 / -1
    Hello and welcome to a safe and wonderful place to be or find you.

We listen and do not judge.

One of the hardest things in life is to close out the world and listen to your soul and heart as to who you are, and then embrace, accept and love that person.

Once you can do that, you have a foundation to build on.

I have a question for you.

If you were in a living room with nice dim lights, soft music and you close you eye to enjoy the moment, when you feel a hand lightly touch your shoulder. You gasp at the touch, yet is feels so good. Your eyes still closed you feel the person now sitting next to you gently touching their fingers to your lips and before you know it, they are kissing you.

You open your eyes and you feel the most blissful moment as you look into their eyes and see their soul.

Are you looking at a man or a woman?

No matter what, please know you are special and always welcomed here.

Peace of Mind and Soul - Jo

3. starlightprincess

starlightprincess Reliable Advisor
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +868 / 0 / -2
    Hey<3 Well you've come to the right place! I'm sure you'll meet a lot of amazing people on here and rest assured that none of us will ever judge you. Many of us have gone through exactly what you have, its nothing new or unusual to us. You are always welcome to message me as well<3

4. buzzzer
    Speechless

buzzzer Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +236 / 0 / -0
    Hello and Welcome, you came to the right place. You will find friends, love and support here.

5. Blackpaw
    Lucky

Blackpaw The dreamer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 0 / -0
    Hello and welcome to this lovely forum.

Nobody judges here and you will gain some nice friends along with the support you need.

:)  :) 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.