1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Gay Hi! New to the forum! 17 years old

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gabe109, Mar 27, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Gabe109

Gabe109 Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My name is Peter. I'm 17 years old and a junior in high school. I'm rather new to the forum. Just living life and chilling!
    A lot of my friends all came out as gay, bi-sexual, and transgender all around the same time. I am eternally grateful for their support and help to allow me to discover who I am. :) 
    If anyone wants to message me I have Snapchat. I am looking for friends or possibly a boyfriend, who knows.
    I'm just happy to be here.

2. john1010101
    Old Hag

Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +484 / 0 / -5
    You’re welcome here but you’ve reminded me of something I feel I have to keep saying.
    In early teenage years it can sometimes be a mistake to assume your sexuality will always remain as it is now. It’s amazing for instance the number of people who think of themselves as one thing or another only to learn later in life they can be something else.
    Myself I felt totally gay even before pubity, spent my teenage years chasing other men/boys yet when I hit 19 fell in love with two women and another man for three years. We weren’t a couple, we were a ‘quadruple’. Since then I’ve reverted to being exclusively gay. But who knows? Even in my geriatric years I might surprise myself.
    It’s great though you have a group of friends who came out as gay, bi-sexual etc at the same time.
    For my generation (I’m74) would have made a very, very dangerous move coming out in our teenage years. It could lose us employment, get us thrown out of home (my experience) and sometimes get arrested and thrown in jail.

Sorry for the heavy rave but something triggered my memory banks.

Welcome to the forum. There are lots of posters your age here you can get to know, some of them sadly stuck with homophobic families who make their lives very difficult.

#2 john1010101, Mar 27, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  3. Nina Zenik
    Batty

Nina Zenik Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Hi! Welcome to the forum :D  Though I'm pretty new here myself. I'm 18 and go to sixth form- I'm guessing that's the equivalent or year above of whatever a junior in high school is in your country? Cool that you have lots of gay, bi and trans friends. I don't have any in real life- though I admit I'm not particuarly sociable in real life so I can't complain. Hope you enjoy being on the forum!

4. MusicGuy01

MusicGuy01 Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    Hi Peter welcome to the site :) 

5. Gabe109

Gabe109 Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for your warm welcomes!

6. onej

onej Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Welcome Peter!
    I'll be happy to talk to you, if you want just send me message (I'm an avid talker o.o)

7. Romeo
    Cheerful

Romeo Just hate to be alone
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +527 / 0 / -1
    Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here :) 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.