1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Hi, new here. Kind of really confused

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Reij, Sep 18, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Reij

Reij Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys I don’t really know what to say here lol.

My name is Reiji but everybody usually calls me Rei or Reij. My full name is usually only used in the occasion that my mom is angry at me.

So I myself don’t really know what the heck I am. I’ve considered myself a heterosexual male until something happened a week ago. Now I’m confused and the only person who really knows about this is my sister. She suggested online Forums so here I am I guess.

Uh hi

2. Tzap

Tzap Dedicative Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    Hello Rei and welcome to the forum.

We are a friendly nonjudgmental group of people, so this is a safe place to say what you need.

Something happened in your life that has made you question yourself and your sexuallity, are you worried/upset/excited, tell us more (no details just what is on your mind, open up, someone I can almost guarantee has experienced the same/similar).
    At least you have a good kind loving sister who us wise enough with her guidance and not ignore you.

Well good luck, have fun, stay safe.

3. Tears
    Dead

Tears Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Hi Rei,
    just to add to what was already said above, let us understand the problem better. So indeed no details are necessary but if you still wouldn't likely share it public, feel free to message anyone from our community, i'm sure someone will be able to help you a lot :) 
    And welcome, don't be shy and write something more ;)  We don't bite! :D 

Wish you good luck!

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.