1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Hi i'm non binary

Discussion in 'Agender/Non-Binary/Fluid' started by Aross, Jan 15, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Aross
    Dreaming

Aross Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Hi there friends I have to the conclusion that im non-binary, I had a long talk with myself. I'm not ftm because i can't see myself having bottom surgery and starting testostérone. I wouldn't mind having top surgery but probably not going to get it,going to stick with binder.

I dont reallt have alot of friends i can talk to about lgbtq+ topics in general. So you guys are all i got. I also havent thought of a name yet,going by my nickname Ari but would love suggestions. Thank you:) 

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Jessica45
    Feminine

Jessica45 Bisexual mtf. Slightly insane
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,687 / 0 / -2
    I’m glad you figured it out. I’ve been struggling lately. I’m mtf but in the closet. I was hoping to get by with some dressing and other things but it’s getting rough. I’m so glad we have this community. We all need someone to talk to that can relate to us.

3. Aross
    Dreaming

Aross Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Thanks jessica45,I’m thankful for this community and comfortable here. It’s hard for me to dress the way I want with my environment but I do have a comfort outfit that fits me. Maybe you can find yours too.

4. Jessica45
    Feminine

Jessica45 Bisexual mtf. Slightly insane
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,687 / 0 / -2
    I hope so

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. Corvus
    Chatty

Corvus Agender chatterbox
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,073 / 0 / -0
    Hey Ari (for now) and welcome to the family! Fellow enby here and there's quite a few of us in this community. Everyone here is super kind and supportive so you've definitely come to the right place :) 

6. Makayla2019

Makayla2019 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Hi all. I am having similar challenges is sounds like. Trying to understand where I fit. How can I stay in the closet but be happy. Do I even want to stay in the closet? Do I want to risk everything. So tough sometimes.
    Jessica45 sounds like we have similar stories. Would love to chat if your keen. I have found having the ability to chat here has been a great help too so am grateful for that.
    My problem is where I seem to channel my inner femme. I turn to wanting to constantly shop and buy clothes. Even though I have little opportunity to wear them or store them. But the satisfaction is amazing when I do get to try them on and seem myself.
    But I am wondering how can I just channel little inner things that make me feel more like myself but are less obvious. Or is that the problem. It’s always obvious.
    hugs
    M

7. Aross
    Dreaming

Aross Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Sure I would love to chat @Makayla2019.Its still hard to make sense of who you are. I feel better dressing masculine,not wearing a bra. Tried a binder felt better but not exactly.
    Things are different now I can put myself in a right direction.

8. Makayla2019

Makayla2019 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Aross thanks for that. I will happily message you. It’s great your on the right track. I feel a bit like a see saw. Hehe. Up and down. Round in circles always ending up back in the same place.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.