1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Hi, I'm Allie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by IlovemyselfasAllie, Sep 13, 2017.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. IlovemyselfasAllie

IlovemyselfasAllie Greenhorn
    Supporter

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Hello, new to this forum. I strive to be transgender. I am married to my beautiful wife who has been very understanding. I recently told her the real truth that becoming a woman has always been on my mind. I love my wife but since I told her this I can't stop dreaming of becoming Allie. I am very conflicted on what to do. I also have a newborn girl and I love her with all my heart. I feel selfish that I want to be a second mom to her instead of dad. All I know is I love myself when I'm Allie and would love everyone to see her.

2. CanadianBi
    Amused

CanadianBi Big thoughts in a small package
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +207 / 1 / -3
    Welcome to the site, hopefully while you are here you can find the answers you are looking for and find out who you truly are. Don't forget to have some fun in the meantime though:) 

3. Jayme82
    Talkative

Jayme82 Addictive Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +498 / 0 / -1
    Welcome to our community Allie nice to meet you
    I'm glad to you have such a understanding wife she must be an amazing person she will be great support during your transition it's not selfish to want to be your true self I know hiding my true self was pure torture for me but once I began living as my true self I have never been happier and I know once you are fully Allie you will feel whole and complete as I do
    Good luck with your journey If you need advice or just someone to talk to about anything we will be here for you :) 

4. ThisISDreaming

ThisISDreaming Aro/Ace ☆ Dead Inside ☆ Call Me Dreaming
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +147 / 1 / -0
    Hello beutiful human

5. Sir A.G
    Curious

Sir A.G Transgender Guy
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,174 / 1 / -4
    Hey, welcome

6. IlovemyselfasAllie

IlovemyselfasAllie Greenhorn
    Supporter

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Thank you everyone! It feels good to be part of a group where I can feel normal being Allie.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.