1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Gay hi, i just want advice :)

Discussion in 'Gay' started by reeses puffs :), Nov 26, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. reeses puffs :)

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    hi I'm a gay male, im thirteen and just need advice...
    well for one i get called homophobic slurs on a daily basis. I try to ignore it but i just can't, every time I get called faggot or queer or to kill myself it just makes me think that I'm worthless that I should give in to whatever they tell me to and kill myself. I already cut myself on a daily basis and I have scars every wear. And I don't know what to do

Well secondly I don't know how to come out to my family. My mum already told me that if I was gay it would be okay but I still don't know how to bring it up to her. I mean I have already came out to all of my friends but it seems to be harder with my mum

And well if any of y'all have advice can u please leave it it would be really uceful :) 

2. Bornunderabadsign
    Cloud_9

Bornunderabadsign Transfeminine Natural Disaster
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,262 / 0 / -1
    Welcome to the forum. :) 

I'm sorry people are being mean to you and I get it. People call you names and eventually you start to believe what they say. I want you to know that you are not worthless. You have value. You will have an amazing future if you want it. I'm not saying it won't suck sometimes because life is like that but I can and will get better.

As for your mom. If she says she is okay with it she will probably be okay with it. You might even gain an ally. :) 

Be you and seriously screw anyone who gives you crap about it. You are an amazing individual. I hope you can see it some day.

If you want to talk about anything you can send me a message. :) 

Much love,
    Born

3. Corvus
    Chatty

Corvus Agender chatterbox
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,289 / 0 / -0
    Hi and welcome to the family. You've arrived at a safe place. Can I offer you a big hug?
    Let's get the obvious out of the way; you're not worthless! Not only are you not worthless but people which hatred in their hearts don't get to tell others that they are. You seem to be a kind and compassionate person so don't let hate speak louder than love.

You've got support here and we're all on your side and you know what? So is your mum! "It's ok if you're gay" is not really something the average parent tells their kids...maybe she already suspects and that was her way of telling you "please share with me, I love you"

Lastly, and I know this might not make a difference to you, but it breaks my heart to hear that you are harming yourself...there's nothing I can say to you that will change your mind at this very second but maybe that's something you can also share with your mother and later a therapist? You are under an extreme amount of stress and having people you can talk to openly, especially a professional, can make a world of difference. The world is hurting you, so don't help it! Show yourself the love you want everyone else to show you...happiness starts within you <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Mikey likes it

Mikey likes it Addictive Contributor
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 0 / -0
    Little bro, many guys will call gay guys homophobic names, because they don't want anyone to knonw They are gay! The best camouflage is to act like your not gay, by calling gay guys homophobic names. In some years when you go out to a gay club, you will be surprised at who you will see there. An extra dose of love to you little bro, Mikey.

5. Morfar
    Alienated

Morfar (10+13)/2=11.5%(225)=26amps
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 1 / -3
    I got called a Bear once,, just cause I look like one
    In my mind I see my self looking like the tall alien in the pic

6. Spob
    Apelike

Spob Expert Homosexual
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 1 / -0
    You have to ignore them. No one should speak to a child like this, they are worth less than you!

I was bullied like this too as are lots of people. They are sad and that’s all they know to lash out. I couldn’t see how my life was going but now I’m 30 and have a fiancé of 10 years. It gets better than school.

Please tell your mum how you are feeling and how they are treating you. You could use her support.

I can’t help you from hurting yourself but dude, it’s just that. Hurting. It is no good.

You deserve better than this.
    Welcome to the forum.

7. Alex_2019
    In-Love

Alex_2019 Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    1st thing you need to know is you’re not Alone, I’ve talked with other gay 13yr old boys on here and they are all going through the same things.

Those other kids are bullying you because they think they can get away with it, but if you tell a guidance counselor or someone you can talk to at school, then those kids would be in a lot of trouble, but that also means telling one of the teachers your gay and your mum.

You don’t have to put up with the bullying.

Your mum probably already knows, and she said she would be okay with it, so you know she will still Love you, after you tell her.

Please stop cutting yourself, it's not going to help you feel better, instead try drawing something on paper or just come on here and vent what you need to say, you'll feel much better that way,

and because one day a nice boy is going to like you, but he's not going to like all the scars over your body.

They are trying to make you feel bad for being different, for being gay, but there's nothing wrong with being gay, they just can't see how unique and special you really are.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.