1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Liquid Snake, Feb 10, 2019 at 8:51 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Liquid Snake

Liquid Snake Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi everybody,

I'm a teen trying to figure out my identity, which is difficult because high school and life is stressful in general. I'm honestly just trying to get by but it feels like it's getting harder, not easier, so I hope that this forum will be able to help me out since I can't talk about this stuff in real life :) 

I love reading genre fiction and literature (LGBTQ+ literature has helped me so much it's not even funny, thanks Yukio Mishima!), writing, playing video games (Metal Gear is my favorite series if my name wasn't any clue haha!), listening to music, and watching anime. I try to only interact with LGBTQ+ works so if you ever need some recommendations I would be happy to give them to you :) 

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Supporter
    Magical

Supporter Lord of Rainbows | Local Editor | O Wise One
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -1
    [​IMG]

Hello there love, and welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time on the forum, and I hope you find everything you need! If you ever need a friend to chat with, I am always available!

3. Robbie Styles
    Cold

Robbie Styles Gay/Maybe Bi
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
  4. Romeo
    Cheerful

Romeo Just hate to be alone
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Welcome :)  Please feel free to ask anything! ヽ(*´∀`)ノ

5. The Alien
    Alienated

The Alien Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Hi, Liquid Snake ! You came to right place, here you may read lots of different information and ask any questions. Have fun, stay tuned.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.