1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Hey, I am a guy who wants to feminize himself. What would be a good way for me to go about it?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hercule Poirot, Jan 8, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Hercule Poirot

Hercule Poirot Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have long had a fascination with femininity and could never bring myself to like masculinity. I have always loved skirts more than jeans and in general act far more "feminine" than "masculine". How would be a good way to feminize myself fully?

2. Kymber1956
    Cynical

Kymber1956 Who? Me? When?
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Find a trans-friendly endocrinologist and discuss with him or her the possibility of estrogen treatment. That's the least expensive and least invasive option.

You can, of course, also have surgical procedures done (facial feminization, liposuction for body contouring, breast implants) but those are much more expensive and would also require recuperation time after each. They are also not as reversible as the first option.

3. Hercule Poirot

Hercule Poirot Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Is there anything I can do about my voice as well? I wanna make that more womanly than it is. It is too low pitch for me now.

4. Kymber1956
    Cynical

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Hormones won't change that, sorry to say. Google search for vocal feminization exercises and see if they help.

And remember, there have been some very sexy women over the years with low-pitched voices. (Lauren Bacall comes to mind.) And I have one genetic female friend whose voice is lower than my own, brought on by drinking and smoking over her 40 years of adult life.

You'd be surprised how few people overlook a lower vocal pitch when confronted with an otherwise female-appearing person.

5. Hercule Poirot

Hercule Poirot Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for letting me know about this! Btw, I weigh around 110lbs (50kg). Would you be able to cradle carry me? (Just curious since I have a fetish for being cradle carried )

6. Alexander Vanburen
    Anime Lover

Alexander Vanburen Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Guys tend to use their chest to speak while women use their throat closer to the mouth. practice speaking that way and it will sound Slightly higher

7. Hercule Poirot

Hercule Poirot Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Nice, that seems like a great idea!

8. Kymber1956
    Cynical

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, but no. Not into that and my lower back wouldn't let me anyway.

9. Alexander Vanburen
    Anime Lover

Alexander Vanburen Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    No Problem. If you need any help or questions or just need someone to talk to. I'm here for you.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.