1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Help !! I'm bi or gay?

Discussion in 'Gay' started by ihaventaname04, Jul 21, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. ihaventaname04

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello !!! :) 
    I'm 14.

First of all, excuse me for my english but I'm italian, and english is difficult. :p 
    So...1 year ago I discovered that I'm attracted to boys much more than girls. But I'm yet attracted, a little, to girls. I prefer boys.

Should I consider myself bisexual or gay?

sorry for the rather banal question but I need to take away this doubt. thanks a lot in advance to everyone. :D 

2. River W.
    Festive

River W. Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey... stuff
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,796 / 1 / -11
    You'd be considered bi yes. You can be bi, but still prefer one gender over the other.

3. bigirl
    Sleepy

bigirl Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I consider myself bi even though I’m attracted to girls a lot more than I am to guys. I think you should call yourself whatever feels more comfortable. Your English is perfect by the way!

4. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +4,470 / 1 / -32
    Adolescence is the time of life when you are most likely to notice your attraction to both sexes, and most bisexuals prefer one sex over the other. As you get older, you might lose your attraction to girls -- {i}or it might get stronger![/i] You'll just have to wait and see.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.