1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Closetbiguy, Mar 23, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Closetbiguy

Closetbiguy Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi I'm new to the forum. I'm a closet bi Male crossdresser, married and want people to talk to as my wife is bi but hate bi males this came up before I had a chance to tell her she also dislike crossdressing. So I just wanted new people to talk to.

2. Doglover44
    Complacent

Doglover44 Reliable Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +378 / 0 / -1
    Welcome from another marred Bi guy !

3. MusicGuy01

MusicGuy01 Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    Welcome!

4. bimechanic
    Lonely

bimechanic Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Welcome

5. Finallyfree

Finallyfree Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi there. Im also new here. I can somewhat relate to what you're going through. I was very open about my sexuality with my kids mother when we started dating. At the time I was not actively bisexual though had past experiences. I did however enjoy embracing my feminine side by crossdressing and pleasuring myself with a variety of toys. For years acted like she was very accepting of all of it and would actually help me dress up and seemed to really enjoy pegging me. She would even surprise me from time to time and buy me new bra and panties or shoes, even a new strap on once. After 7 years of being and living together and two kids she decided that I wanted to be gay and by her words most likely wanted to be transgender. Not that have any issue with either of those but I am very comfortable with myself (privately anyways) and where I am with my sexuality. It isn't easy to be that vulnerable for someone especially now after thinking I was accepted only to be throw out with the trash and replaced.
    I'm now more accepting of myself have been enjoying my bisexuality and am excited to explore it further. I would still really like to find a woman who is truly open and accepting of me as I would prefer to be in a mf relationship with the potential of a few bedroom friends for us to share. There must be women out there somewhere who like a very masculine bi guy who can also flip to very feminine and have a ladies night in with her.

6. Black-Agent47

Black-Agent47 Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi I new in this forum, people from Mexico city?

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.