1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Nonbinary Hello world!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by David/Paulla, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:32 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. David/Paulla
    Feminine

David/Paulla Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi, my given name is David Paul Rogers and I identify as Gender-Fluid. I am 14 years old and I hope to talk to people and make friends. I want advice on what to do if my parents beat me again for being me (Gender-Fluid).
    I am lonely and have yet to meet anyone else who is like me. My mantra is "I am who I am and I don't give a damn."

2. john1010101
    Old Hag

john1010101 Geriatric Hippy
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +293 / 0 / -1
    HI D or P,
    It’s difficult to give sensible advice about your situation without telling us more.
    You'll probably meet people here who are living with a family like yours but you’ll need to tell them a little more about yourself. To start with, which country do you live in? This is important because your location has legal implications. This dictates what you can do about being beaten by your parents which can vary hugely from place to place.
    In Australia, for instance, if you were severely beaten and told a treating physician how you acquired those injuries they’d be legally required to notify the police. In many other countries a medical practitioner could easily take your parents side, maybe telling them you claimed they beat you. Iraq for instance comes to mind.

Anyhow, welcome - - - there are people here who are on your side.

#2 john1010101, Mar 26, 2020 at 8:47 PM
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020 at 9:44 PM
  3. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A The Legend of LGBT
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 0 / -1
    As a person who was beaten for similar reasons when I was young, I am sorry.

John is right, most places on this earth, it is not legal to beat your kid.

But right now from what I can see, you are looking for people who understand you and who will give you love and support so you can hide from your parents who and what you are and still feel good about yourself.

We are a queer and caring group. I am male for sex and lean heavily female for Gender.

I am Me and I am proud of that.

Let us know what we can do to help and reread John's response.

May you find peace - Jo

4. David/Paulla
    Feminine

David/Paulla Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I am living in the United States of America. I wish to not bring legal action to this. Thanks for the support.

5. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A The Legend of LGBT
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 0 / -1
    I understand and know we are still here for you to support you and let you have a safe place to vent.

Please know we do care - Jo

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.