1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual Hello there!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NewGuyBlues1970, Jul 13, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. NewGuyBlues1970

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    As I have done since the invention of the internet (been around since AOL was a DOS program), I am introducing myself to the group.

Hello All! Mathew here.

I have never been able to talk about myself, but I will give it a shot.

I am just an average guy, trying to get along in an ever increasingly more complicated world.

When I was in my early teens, I had a sexual experience with a guy whom I knew. First time was very awkward and uncomfortable, but after that it was very enjoyable. After that, I went several years in the straight scene.

Fast forward to today. After many failed female relationships and a couple male relationships, I have figured out that I am attracted to both sexes. A move to southern Florida from the Midwest has opened my eyes about myself. Sexuality is really open here, something I am not really used to.

Being new to the area, I have yet to find a nice place to meet people. I am still plugguing along but any help in the right direction would be great!

I hope, through this message board, to find my path.

2. Jianghu
    Procrastinating

Jianghu I got a big mouth
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +227 / 0 / -0
    Hi NewGuyBlues1970,

You've come to the right place. There are friends of every inclination and background here. People will be happy to hear about your experiences (good or not so good, lol !) and share their own.

You may be from the Midwest, but think of this as the "wild west" !

I'm a gay guy and "prehistoric" too ... Through this site I've gotten to learn alot about the new pronouns and labels. So don't be put off it seems a bit overwhelming or confusing at first.

#2 Jianghu, Jul 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  3. Kahlan

Kahlan Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 0 / -1
    Welcome to the forum newguy. :) 

4. jamesdeeno

jamesdeeno Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to the forum and have a great journey

5. BiBiLife
    Happy

BiBiLife Whatsername
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,738 / 2 / -4
    Welcome to the forum :) 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.