1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Transsexual Hello,my story

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AngelaM, Jan 16, 2021.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. AngelaM

AngelaM Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello,I am Angela and a pre op transsexual still married to my wife Gwen.For a long time I was the typical happy male as a part time MTF crossdresser.Also knew in my late teens,there were feelings I wanted to be one of the girls.It was finally at the age of 35,I knew it was time to come out about it and had to be done.Gwen saw something wasn't right and listened.One day,told her I wanted to become a woman and said she wanted to stay with me.I thought that was cool and more forward progress had to happen.The toughtest part was coming out to my parents and it didn't go well with them at all at first.We didn't speak to each other for 3 months,it took family members to get us to talk finally.When my parents and I finally spoke,I was into my 2nd month of my transition.It also changed something with my wife and I during my transition,she started to like pre op transsexual women and I was curious into them too at first.I experimented and saw I was into pre op transsexual women too and it was a great win/win for both of us.My parents,in my life still although it took a year to patch things up.Wife sees I am much happier too and she loves it.I decided not to have the GRS when I was 38,a huge regret and felt I would of been unhappy having it done

2. starlightprincess

starlightprincess Active Veteran
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,144 / 0 / -2
    Hi Angela! Its very nice to meet you and hear your story<3 I think you'll feel right at home here and none of us will ever judge you. Nothing you can ever say will come as a surprise to us and you will probably find many people who have experienced the same things as yourself, you are never alone<3

3. Ran88

Ran88 Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Hey there. Glad things are working out for you.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

4. AngelaM

AngelaM Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Felt life as male was getting boring and wanted to become a woman.My parents,they learned I lived a rough life as a kid.Never seen me happy as a boy a lot and now see me happy as a daughter.What inspired me was when I did my research and found out about transgender activist Andrea James,her story was like mine.

5. buzzzer
    Speechless

buzzzer Well-Known Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +333 / 0 / -0
    Welcome AngelaM! I'm glad your wife is supportive and that your parents are coming around.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.