1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Transsexual Hello From Canada !

Discussion in 'Transsexual' started by CarmenSanDiego1986, Jan 27, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. CarmenSanDiego1986

CarmenSanDiego1986 Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone, I just came across this site in a search for Transgender forums. I'm Carmen, 32 yrs old MTF Transwoman from Toronto, Canada. Excited to find a place to meet new and interesting people. Also to offer support and advice regarding transition. Take care :D 

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A Dedicative Advisor
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0 / -0
    Hello and Welcome - This is a wonderful and supportive group here.

I am transgender/non binary male, 63 year old and came out at 62.

My gender leans towards female, though not transitioning.

I find every day I feel differently and I make changes to what I do to meet those needs.

It took time for me to accept Me but when I did, it was a beautiful thing.

I wish you well - Jo

3. CarmenSanDiego1986

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hey there ! Thanks for the welcome :)  I'm looking forward to being apart of the community. That's awesome ! I don't meet many non-binary folks, however I support everyone in their journey to being who they truly are. It's definitely important to do what you can to make yourself the most comfortable. It's an amazing feeling when you come to terms with your true self I agree. I didn't know who I was for most of my life, wasn't till I was 19 when I came to terms with the fact I was Transgender. A lot of my childhood I just assumed being gay was the answer to how I always felt. However, it never truly fit me completely. I'm happy that you are able to live as yourself. Maybe you can tell me more about your journey sometime. I'm definitely intrigued by people who are non-binary or gender fluid. I feel a bit silly saying this.. but I never knew what they we're as when I transitioned in the early 2000's it wasn't ever brought up. Thank You ! I wish you well too :D  and I appreciate you posting on my post. Take care !

4. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A Dedicative Advisor
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0 / -0
    Remember you asked and remember I am old.

In high school, I signed my name as Jo, in lieu of Joseph. I got points off and one day I got sent home. This is in the 70's and transgender and the internet were not around.

At 17 I went to my first Queer party and met the most important person in my life, Mary. She was five years older and a fifth year psychology major.

We had the most intense discussions on God, Life, Love, and how I have much I have to learn.

I will keep this short and tell you we became close and were inseparable and had a pure love for each other. We never were physical with our love and I never questioned it. I asked her to marry me and she said yes and things were wonderful

She was raped and became suicidal and I failed to give he a reason to live.

Fast forward 44 years when I met my angel who over the curse of three months of spending time with me, broke down my shields and helped me find Gods Love; That God was with Mary when she was raped and when she took her life; that I was not responsible for Mary taking her life; and my love for Mary and now my angel is the most beautiful thing on earth but I have no desire to make love to either.

It was my Angel who helped me understand those feelings and the fact I am not male or female by gender.

After much reflection, I embraced who and what I am and I embrace this with all my being.

So I am happy to be ME

Hope this is what you wanted to know

5. Bornunderabadsign

Bornunderabadsign Transfeminine Natural Disaster
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,113 / 0 / -3
    Welcome to the Forum. You are bound to find a number of nice folks here. I identify as Transgender and am as of now pre-HRT (M2F). I am a pan romantic Demisexual. Hope you enjoy your time here.

6. CarmenSanDiego1986

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hey there, Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to meeting some of these folks for sure. I wish you the best on your journey. I've completed mine last year. I've never heard of demisexual before very interesting. Thanks !

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Thief King Bakura
    Caffeine Fix

Thief King Bakura Bakura vi Britannia
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,362 / 0 / -7
    Well, what do you want to know? I'm FTM trans boy, so my experience will probably be different from yours but I can tell you about my experiences if you want. Just let me know.

8. Jcmf71

Jcmf71 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hell and welcome, you will meet alot of really nice people and i will deffinently have questions as i am also from canada (sask) i am mtf pre hrt just coming to terms with what my mind and heart are telling me.

9. Kiltie
    Balanced

Kiltie Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Hi and welcome to this invaluable site. I'm in Scotland and love wearing my kilts. Ive always envied girls wearing skirts and dresses so this for me is an everyday escape! Im happy to chat with anyone anytime if it helps in any way at all. Its always lovely to make friends from all over the world.

10. jamesdeeno

jamesdeeno Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Welcome and hope you will find plenty of wonderful ppl around to help you out. Take Care.

11. mike300

mike300 Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -1
    welcome! u are so cute and lovely!

12. yunamie

yunamie Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, just signed up to this forum too as I am...confused. I have no idea what I am and I'll try make an introduction post tomorrow but just wanted to say hi for now.

13. AudryLeigh
    Alone

AudryLeigh Proud tGirl
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,636 / 0 / -31
    Hey Carmen,

Welcome to the site. We have a very good and helpful bunch here, plus a lot of good chat. Both you and Jcmf71 are delightfully attractive young women. I'm M2F, 2 1/2 years into hormone therapy. I came to this very late in life. I was about 60 when I realized that what I had always seen as just an unusually strong feminine side was actually dominant -- that I was really a woman and it just never sunk in. Initially assuming (without asking) that I was too old for the medical stuff, I lived as a transgender woman for about 8 years, and was happy and content -- and totally accepted by everyone (well, except for my then 35 year old daughter, but that's a different story). Then Caitlyn Jenner hit the tabloids. From remembering Bruce Jenner's golden year at the olympics and being a big fan, I knew that he (now she) was almost exactly my age, sooo... Asked my doctor and heard, "Never too old." and got a referral to an endocrinologist, 7 months out. Well, by then, I'd waited 67 years, I figured I could handle 7 more months. So 2 days before my appointment, they called to tell me they didn't take my insurance. Why the **** didn't they tell me that, at least 6 months ago. I was furious, but nothing I could do. So my doc gave me another referral, this one only 4 months out, so after nearly a year after I decided to take the step, I finally saw an endocrinologist. I'm actually glad the first one blew out, because the endo I have now has got to be one of the best in the country. Anyway, by the time I saw him, I'd been living 100% of the time as a woman -- it was a woman who walked into his office, and I was so obviously [really] a woman that he didn't put me through any psych stuff or anything else. We talked for an hour, but mostly about what I knew about hormone therapy, and what my expectations were. At the end of the appointment, he gave me a prescription for estrogen patches -- and samples. So I went into the restroom in his office, and slapped on my first patch (I'd waited long enough -- I wasn't waiting one second longer). That night, I started feeling things I'd never expected. I didn't really know what being a woman felt like, because I'd been running on male hormones until then. I was overwhelmed by a feeling that something had already changed, and I somehow KNEW that I was finally feeling what it really felt like to be a biological woman. Of course there was a lot more to come, but it just got more and more wonderful. I was 69 when I started the hormone therapy, I'm 72 now, and I am by God, a WOMAN (and I love it). You are so lucky to be getting a much earlier start, and I wish you all the success I've had, and all the happiness in the world. (That was a lot longer than I'd intended.)

Hugs,
    Audry Leigh

14. Kattt91

Kattt91 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Hey welcome :)  i just joined recently as well, ive only come to realize and accept my sexual identity this year ( as i repressed it since i was young due to religion i was brought up in) it is a liberating feeling to be able to talk to people that are going through similar stages in their journey. I also find im more comfortable in my skin nowadays too (even though im closeted :) . ) i agree with everyone here- that ppl here are very supportive, your gonna love it! I myself am also from Canada, im in the Waterloo area. Have a great day everyone <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. KitKat2001
    Digging it

KitKat2001 M2F California Brit Chick
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +167 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to the place! Glad you signed up, I am so glad I am here. The people here are pretty wonderful and friendly. I just started the process of getting my transition underway so feel free to talk! I am usually logged in so I am free basically all of the times. However, I am not from Canada. I will see your Canada though and raise you, London England. . .

. . . BOOM!!

=D Currently studying at university in California though.

16. Kattt91

Kattt91 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    KitKat2001 Ha thanks, you’re funny yes, i have noticed quite a few people are from the UK here. I really like the accent you guys have, makes you guys always sound smart- like you can speak a garbage sentence and id probably be hanging on your every word- low key-like “wow, how fascinating, you’re so deep” ha

17. KitKat2001
    Digging it

KitKat2001 M2F California Brit Chick
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +167 / 0 / -0
    Kattt91 lol i think we sound crazy have the time. lol especially with our slang haha. But once we moved to san francisco i fell in love with surfing and its culture so now im a british sounding california surfer its a really odd sounding mix im quite sure.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.