1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

hard to find a date and depression

Discussion in 'Gay' started by vesta91, Apr 8, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. vesta91

vesta91 Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    so i've downloaded grindr and most guys just want sex.. hard to find a date. and if i do talk to a guy who isn't into hook ups, i feel there is no interest from his part. i try to keep conversation flowing..but it eventually dies cause i get short responses and no questions in return so i assume there is no interest and i get tired of sustaining the convo. anyone relate? i also tried this with okc.maybe im the problem and have to do introspection, maybe my communication skills suck? im just tired of the loneliness and i feel this is the main reason why im depressed. i dont see a point to life if i cant share it with friends and or a special someone. ive been cheated on in the past, and other personal things and im just hopeless but desperate for connection.

2. Being.
    Depressed

Being. Don't forget me
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +862 / 1 / -9
    I feel the same

3. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,504 / 1 / -26
    Grindr really is dedicated to hookups, but local LGBT organizations often offer social opportunities of different kinds. Meeting people face-to-face, perhaps several times outside the "dating" context, might lead to something that lasts awhile.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.