1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

hard to find a date and depression

Discussion in 'Gay' started by vesta91, Apr 8, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. vesta91

vesta91 Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    so i've downloaded grindr and most guys just want sex.. hard to find a date. and if i do talk to a guy who isn't into hook ups, i feel there is no interest from his part. i try to keep conversation flowing..but it eventually dies cause i get short responses and no questions in return so i assume there is no interest and i get tired of sustaining the convo. anyone relate? i also tried this with okc.maybe im the problem and have to do introspection, maybe my communication skills suck? im just tired of the loneliness and i feel this is the main reason why im depressed. i dont see a point to life if i cant share it with friends and or a special someone. ive been cheated on in the past, and other personal things and im just hopeless but desperate for connection.

2. Being.
    Sarcastic

Being. Takodana Takeover
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 1 / -11
    I feel the same

3. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,852 / 1 / -28
    Grindr really is dedicated to hookups, but local LGBT organizations often offer social opportunities of different kinds. Meeting people face-to-face, perhaps several times outside the "dating" context, might lead to something that lasts awhile.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.